+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credential Evaluation prior to IELTS

Feb 23, 2019
Hi Friend, I am planning to apply the Canda PR, but I didn't received satisfactory score in my 1st attempt. I am working over to improve my IELTS score.

Other issue I had is my master degree. My master degree is from IMT-CDL ( 2008 - 2011, 3 years) and WES doesn't considered it. I got to know through this forum that IQAS consider it, but the processing time is longer 3+ months at least.

In order to save my time, I am planning to get the evaluation done while I am prior to improve the IELTS score.

Is it the right approach OR is there any depending over IELTS score. In case if I moved forward to get my evaluation done, then is it okay if I will get the copy and use that later when I file for the PR ?

ishtiaqstudent

Jan 7, 2019
\
Hi Friend, I am planning to apply the Canda PR, but I didn't received satisfactory score in my 1st attempt. I am working over to improve my IELTS score.

Other issue I had is my master degree. My master degree is from IMT-CDL ( 2008 - 2011, 3 years) and WES doesn't considered it. I got to know through this forum that IQAS consider it, but the processing time is longer 3+ months at least.

In order to save my time, I am planning to get the evaluation done while I am prior to improve the IELTS score.

Is it the right approach OR is there any depending over IELTS score. In case if I moved forward to get my evaluation done, then is it okay if I will get the copy and use that later when I file for the PR ?
Yes, you can proceed with the evaluation. Once your educational credentials are evaluated, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will consider that report to be valid for next 5 years. All the best!