Credential Assessment

HoneyBadger

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,

I graduated with Bachelors in Information Tech. Mgmt degree on 2011 and currently working as an IT consultant.
I have transferred to different colleges ( actually 3) prior to landing on my last university where I graduated from.
That been said, I was wondering if anyone has any idea whether I would need to submit transcripts of all those universities that I have transferred during my educational crusade for credential assessment?
When I got my degree, my final transcript has all the grades and courses of all the colleges I have been to so far, and from my understanding I don't think I will need to submit all those transcripts.
I understand that CIC has yet to announce the official credential assessment agency, however I thought I would post my question out here so I could get perspectives of individuals who have either done credential assessment or knows anything related to it.

Thank you

zakir hussain

Jan 25, 2012
HoneyBadger said:
Folks,

I graduated with Bachelors in Information Tech. Mgmt degree on 2011 and currently working as an IT consultant.
I have transferred to different colleges ( actually 3) prior to landing on my last university where I graduated from.
That been said, I was wondering if anyone has any idea whether I would need to submit transcripts of all those universities that I have transferred during my educational crusade for credential assessment?
When I got my degree, my final transcript has all the grades and courses of all the colleges I have been to so far, and from my understanding I don't think I will need to submit all those transcripts.
I understand that CIC has yet to announce the official credential assessment agency, however I thought I would post my question out here so I could get perspectives of individuals who have either done credential assessment or knows anything related to it.

Thank you
hi
i am also looking for good advice from anyone regarding credential evaluation.
some of the organizations in canada responsible for credential evaluation requires IELTS 7 in academic module
also tell me about the documents which can be demanded for evaluation
please answer