+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

credential assessment question ?

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi do you know if an immigrant assessed his education credentials before immigrating to canada does he needs after landing in Canada to take another exams for evaluation because cic website said that if the report about the assessment valid then your education is considered equil to Canadian one ?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Educational credentials of what field ?

HalfRussianHalfJordanian said:
Hi do you know if an immigrant assessed his education credentials before immigrating to canada does he needs after landing in Canada to take another exams for evaluation because cic website said that if the report about the assessment valid then your education is considered equil to Canadian one ?

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello can some one help and give me answer I am civil engineer after being my credentials assessed and the report says my credentials are ok do I need to do another exams in my home country or even after landing in Canada ?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
even after landing in Canada ?
What province do you think to settle in Canada?
Civil Engineering is a certified profession in Canada but if only you would like to become a certified Engineer (P.Eng).
For knowing what you need to get to be enrolled in certification program try to search Certified Civil Engineer + Province in Google.
For ex.:
https://www.apeg.bc.ca/Home
https://www.apega.ca/

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HalfRussianHalfJordanian said:
Hello can some one help and give me answer I am civil engineer after being my credentials assessed and the report says my credentials are ok do I need to do another exams in my home country or even after landing in Canada ?
If the occupation is regulated then you need a license to practice that occupation in Canada.

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i plan get PNP for toronto anyway thanks for all, my last question after being my credentials assessed i know in this case my education will be considered equal to canadian one but no guarantees that i will get employed in my occupation also i don't plan to be employed in my occupation i want become police officer in toronto they accept pr residents , they need education assessed which equal to canadian do i need a license to practice civil engineering while i don't plan work civil engineer all i want become police officer and they require in case of education just education assessed ? www.torontopolice.on.ca/careers/uni_become_officer.php

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats cool i keep civil engineering as second opinion i am good at my job but i prefer something like being cop i have a friend from toronto he is police officer he told me how the salary of police officer is good i will try my luck as policeman if they reject me , then i will try civil engineering :)
thank you very much