+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

credential Assessment...help

dsood

Apr 10, 2013
hi all

can Anyone please guide me about how to get credential assessed. what is the process and what are documents required.

canxyz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hello, details for Educational Credential Assessment are not known as yet.Visit the following website regularly for updates.We should get all the details sometime this month.Just be patient.

http://www.credentials.gc.ca

Good Luck
Canxyz

rose4rose

Apr 9, 2013
canxyz said:
Hello, details for Educational Credential Assessment are not known as yet.Visit the following website regularly for updates.We should get all the details sometime this month.Just be patient.

http://www.credentials.gc.ca

Good Luck
Canxyz
I am a software engineer and my wife is a dentist. My consultant is saying WES will be the assessing agency this time. I cant 100% trust them as they are money oriented. I'm not able to get a second opinion on that as if now.

How possible is WES being the assessing authority?

dsood

Apr 10, 2013
hi canxyz,

thnxs fr the reply

Ya but i want to start early so that i can save time. I m thinking to get these documents assessed by WES.org. I have called them and they said they wanted photocopies of the documents in a sealed envelop which has to be attested by university. but the problem is my university or as per my knowledge non of the universities in India attest the photo copies. I dnt know what to do ...can you or anyone advise me the forward path.

canxyz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
dsood said:
hi canxyz,

thnxs fr the reply

Ya but i want to start early so that i can save time. I m thinking to get these documents assessed by WES.org. I have called them and they said they wanted photocopies of the documents in a sealed envelop which has to be attested by university. but the problem is my university or as per my knowledge non of the universities in India attest the photo copies. I dnt know what to do ...can you or anyone advise me the forward path.
Hello,
Official details are not yet available so at this stage we can't proceed with ECA.There is going to be a new procedure once official details are available so just wait till that time.

Notice from ICAS CANADA -

It is important to note that Citizenship and Immigration Canada has not yet designated the agencies from which they will accept assessments. This information is not expected be available until early 2013. If you plan to apply for immigration to Canada under the new FSWC, we would suggest that you wait until next year when the agencies are designated and new process is formally outlined. This will ensure that the report you receive will be valid for the purpose intended.

If ICAS is selected as a designated agency, we will have an entirely separate application process, fee structure and documentation requirements for FSWC applicants. All FSWC applicants will be required to request official documents to be sent directly to our office by the school(s) attended. We will not accept original documents or notarized documents.

Official documents are those which are sent by the school directly to ICAS in a sealed envelope. ICAS does not consider documents in a sealed envelope which are submitted to ICAS by the applicant or a third party to be official.

Individuals who have already received an ICAS Assessment Report will have the option to upgrade the report and services to the FSWC Assessment Report. Please note, however, that this option will only be available to those who have received an Assessment Report based on official documents.

If you would like to request an ICAS General Assessment Report now, you may complete the on-line application form and request official documents to be sent directly to our office by your institution(s). When the process is finalized by CIC, and if ICAS is a designated agency, information about the process to upgrade your report to a FSWC Report and the associated fees will be posted on our website.

Regards
Canxyz