+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Creating profile online and uploading proof

sarasamaniac

Jan 22, 2015
I have not created my online profile yet but...

Let's suppose I register today and start creating my profile. Do I have to upload the evidence now in order for the profile to be valid and considered for ITA? By evidence I mean diplomas, reference letters, etc.

...If I need to upload them:
- Do I have to upload the originals (in Spanish)?
- Do I have to upload the originals + translations?

Or do I only need to register and declare all my information (like a Resume / CV) AND ONLY AFTER GETTING INVITED I have to show all my evidence.

Thanks in advance,
I don't want to ruin my chances by hurrying and then having no time to send them everything.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
sarasamaniac said:
I have not created my online profile yet but...

Let's suppose I register today and start creating my profile. Do I have to upload the evidence now in order for the profile to be valid and considered for ITA? By evidence I mean diplomas, reference letters, etc.

...If I need to upload them:
- Do I have to upload the originals (in Spanish)?
- Do I have to upload the originals + translations?

Or do I only need to register and declare all my information (like a Resume / CV) AND ONLY AFTER GETTING INVITED I have to show all my evidence.

Thanks in advance,
I don't want to ruin my chances by hurrying and then having no time to send them everything.
Hi,
you don't need to upload anything now. Just create an EE. You will have to upload your documents later on when you get your ITA. IELTS or CELPIP + 1 year of of skilled work are required in order to create your EE profile though