+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Creat EE profile before 1 year job experience

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hello everyone, I graduated two months ago and started working at a NOC B job right after graduation. I tried to create an EE profile last week but I received a message in my account that my profile is ineligible due to a lack of Canadian job experience. I was wondering if there is any other way to create an eligible profile from inside Canada and stay in the pool as we have our CELPIP scores and both of I and my spouse are working at NOC 0 and NOC B jobs.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone, I graduated two months ago and started working at a NOC B job right after graduation. I tried to create an EE profile last week but I received a message in my account that my profile is ineligible due to a lack of Canadian job experience. I was wondering if there is any other way to create an eligible profile from inside Canada and stay in the pool as we have our CELPIP scores and both of I and my spouse are working at NOC 0 and NOC B jobs.
Do you have at least one year of continuous and full time work experience in a single skilled NOC from outside of Canada?

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hi dear, no I don’t. I just started my job 2 months ago. I was wondering if a year of Canadian experience is a must to be in the pool, how people with only one year of PGWP can get their PR then

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi dear, no I don’t. I just started my job 2 months ago. I was wondering if a year of Canadian experience is a must to be in the pool, how people with only one year of PGWP can get their PR then
You can create an EE profile under FSW if you are eligible with at least 67 points based on education (ECA), IELTS score, and having at least one year of continuous skilled foreign work experience.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sad93

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
You can create an EE profile under FSW if you are eligible with at least 67 points based on education (ECA), IELTS score, and having at least one year of continuous skilled foreign work experience.
Thanks you, is it ok to create profile under FSW from inside Canada? There won’t be any interference between PNP and FSW?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks you, is it ok to create profile under FSW from inside Canada? There won’t be any interference between PNP and FSW?
Yes it is okay if you have one year of continuous, full-time skilled foreign experience, ECAs, and IELTS (CLB 7). No impact on PNP.

• Love
Reactions: Sad93