+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPP Ottawa Passport submission in November delaying

Nov 20, 2013
Hello friends help me please,
23 oct online app
08 nov passport request
12 nov passport rec by Ottawa office.
Upto now i did not hear anything from them.......is anybody here with the same problem

arys_11

Nov 24, 2013
Hi,

I had the same problem but I am a few days ahead of you. The office received my passport last nov 8. I just checked my tracking number and it was just activated this afternoon. I think you will be able to track your envelope within this week. I've been checking it so many times for the past two weeks. You'll be fine. I hope you get your passport this week ;-)

Nov 20, 2013
arys_11 said:
Hi,

I had the same problem but I am a few days ahead of you. The office received my passport last nov 8. I just checked my tracking number and it was just activated this afternoon. I think you will be able to track your envelope within this week. I've been checking it so many times for the past two weeks. You'll be fine. I hope you get your passport this week ;-)
thanks...........

luis_rod_br

Nov 26, 2013
Hello manupakkekanedawale,

Im having the same issue, I sent my passport to Ottawa on Nov 4th and it arrived there on Nov 6th, and so far no answers yet. I'm also worried because I have a trip planned in beginning of December.
Can you keep us posted here if you hear any news from them ?

Thanks a lot!

Nov 20, 2013
luis_rod_br said:
Hello manupakkekanedawale,

Im having the same issue, I sent my passport to Ottawa on Nov 4th and it arrived there on Nov 6th, and so far no answers yet. I'm also worried because I have a trip planned in beginning of December.
Can you keep us posted here if you hear any news from them ?

Thanks a lot!
Yes I will

Nov 20, 2013
Hey friends One of my friend just received his passport. his time line is:
online applied 25 oct
passport request 8 nov
passport rec by ottawa 12 nov
passport with trv rec 26 nov

luis_rod_br

Nov 26, 2013
Nothing yet for me as well... Did he get his passport today or was he able to track his return envelope today ?

luis_rod_br

Nov 26, 2013
manupakkekanedawale said:
My tracking number is activated today evening
Awesome! Glad you made it!
It's weird, Im still waiting for mine... When you say tracking code activated, you mean the express post envelope that you sent as the return envelope, right ?

Nov 20, 2013
luis_rod_br said:
Awesome! Glad you made it!
It's weird, Im still waiting for mine... When you say tracking code activated, you mean the express post envelope that you sent as the return envelope, right ?
yes i mean the return one

vai24shinde

Nov 28, 2013
My fiancé's passport was submitted to CPP Ottawa office on 19th November. Our marriage is scheduled on 10th of December. :'(

Hope she gets her passport this week..

Anyone else who has submitted the passport between 13th November and 19th November? And by when can i expect her passport to be returned?

Miss Y

Nov 30, 2013
I have sent my passport on 9th OCT 2013 they received it on 11th Oct .
The processing times show that they already started working for applications received on 11OCT and already moved to work on applications recd on 21 OCT 2013. So it means they already completed processing 11th OCT application..
Mine is a mail application.
Can anyone help me out with this?