+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO Request - CVAC Singapore

Sudar

Sep 21, 2015
Hi, can someone brief me about the process to submit my passport to CVAC Singapore? I am not able to follow the instructions.... Can I submit in person? Do i have to submit the passport and photos in some envelope? I just managed to get my passport renewed and two more weeks left..and do I have to mention in the package that I have got it renewed? I have already raised a CSE but it has not been acted upon.

How long does it take for CVAC to submit it to the visa office?

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
Sudar said:
Hi, can someone brief me about the process to submit my passport to CVAC Singapore? I am not able to follow the instructions.... Can I submit in person? Do i have to submit the passport and photos in some envelope? I just managed to get my passport renewed and two more weeks left..and do I have to mention in the package that I have got it renewed? I have already raised a CSE but it has not been acted upon.

How long does it take for CVAC to submit it to the visa office?
Go to VFS. Take a queue number and then submit the passport and photos. Take your new passport and the old one. It is a simple process. May I know your AOR date and visa office?

Sudar

Sep 21, 2015
Hi thanks for the info. I will go to vfs tomorrow.

Aor Jan. I believe the Visa office is Singapore.

Sudar

Sep 21, 2015
Just to keep others informed...
Went to cvac (Vfs Singapore) to submit my passport..went there by 1 PM, only two counters. My turn came in at 3 (closing time) and the lady at the counter said she cannot take my application because i dint bring the print out of the passport request email. She refused to entertain any other question as it was closing time.

Went today with print out and 100$ cash (3 ppl), after waiting for another 1.5 hours submitted the passports, uff.

Sudar

Sep 21, 2015
It has been one month and I haven't got any info yet.

anyone know whom to call. Called VFS but they don't seem to have any info. The original email requesting passport had asked me to contact if I haven't got it within a month but doesn't say whom to contact..

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Sudar said:
It has been one month and I haven't got any info yet.

anyone know whom to call. Called VFS but they don't seem to have any info. The original email requesting passport had asked me to contact if I haven't got it within a month but doesn't say whom to contact..
You need to email your primary visa office (Singapore in your case) and use "URGENT..." in your subject line. The email ID should be provided within your PPR document. Check below link if you can't find email ID in your PPR:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#s

VFS can only tell you to come collect your passport once they have it - they have no connection whatsoever with your application processing. FYI - SGVO is currently one of the slowest (based on discussions within this forum) due to massive backlogs.