+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO-FinalRequest

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
I got a email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale asking to submit passports.I have few queries and need your help to overcome from this.

1)I am currently in USA on H1B visa,but my passport is at Nigerian embassy,New York for business visa stamping as I may need to travel to Nigeria,Lagos city as part of my project requirements tentatively for 1-2 months.
My travel date to Nigeria would be tentatively 20th April.
Can I send/submit my passport and photos from Canadian visa center present at Lagos,Nigeria.Could you please guide me with the process to do this from Nigeria.
2)I am not 100% sure whether I updated my spouse and kid as accompanying.Does my wife gets any email separately to submit her passport to visa center in India,Hyderabad as she is in India along with my kid and I am in USA currently.
Request you to please provide guidelines in this aspect as well
3)Does my spouse need to submit my kid's passport(1.5 yrs old) and photo's as well along with her at visa center,Hyderabad,India
4)Do i need to submit my docs along with my spouse and kid together with same cover letter and my signature
If my wife can submit them from India who need to sign it because on the cover letter i can see my UIC number
Request you to please provide guidelines in this aspect as well.