+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO-Final Request (Express Entry applicant)

dsingh72

Dec 29, 2016
Hello friends,
I live in London, Ontario. Couple days ago, I got a passport submission request form the following email.

CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

1) But, I didn't receive any message on my CIC account yet. So at first glance it looked little fishy. Anyways, I sent my passport along with two photos to Ottawa yesterday. Is it okay to do so without receiving the message on CIC account?
2)
My second question is: How many days does it take to get visa and passport back? I am planning to move to another house within 20 days. So, I am little worried if they don't send it back before i move to another place. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks
Much love <3

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,
I live in London, Ontario. Couple days ago, I got a passport submission request form the following email.

CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

1) But, I didn't receive any message on my CIC account yet. So at first glance it looked little fishy. Anyways, I sent my passport along with two photos to Ottawa yesterday. Is it okay to do so without receiving the message on CIC account?
2)
My second question is: How many days does it take to get visa and passport back? I am planning to move to another house within 20 days. So, I am little worried if they don't send it back before i move to another place. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks
Much love <3
You were correct to send the passport and you will likely get it back before you move.

Reactions: dsingh72

Manishgoel1

May 29, 2016
Hello friends,

2)
Thanks
Much love <3
Hi Dsingh

I also received similar email yesterday and wondering whether it is legit or not. Did you get any response or passport back? Is it really legit?

Thanks in Advance !!!

jesuscares

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
Hi Dsingh

I also received similar email yesterday and wondering whether it is legit or not. Did you get any response or passport back? Is it really legit?

Thanks in Advance !!!
Yup. It’s legit! It’s the golden email. Congrats!

Reactions: Manishgoel1
Jul 3, 2017
Hi All,

I am Indian national resident of UAE. I got similar email and submitted my passport to VFS centre Dubai. I have one confusion:

My husband who was dependent applicant (as I am primary applicant) has changed his job recently so his old visa which is on passport has been cancelled although it does not bear any cancellation stamp.. We are confused if we should inform the Abu Dhabi Visa Processing office of Canada about his job change or not.

The main problem is we are in a hurry to get our passports back as my husband has his new visa from the new company but it is temporary and needs to be processed within one month which can not be done without passports. We fear, If we will provide this new information it may further delay the processing. We submitted our passports one week back and the VFS tracking number keeps on showing that it is under processing at Abu Dhabi Visa office.

Any advice?

Manishgoel1

May 29, 2016
Hi All,

I am Indian national resident of UAE. I got similar email and submitted my passport to VFS centre Dubai. I have one confusion:

My husband who was dependent applicant (as I am primary applicant) has changed his job recently so his old visa which is on passport has been cancelled although it does not bear any cancellation stamp.. We are confused if we should inform the Abu Dhabi Visa Processing office of Canada about his job change or not.

The main problem is we are in a hurry to get our passports back as my husband has his new visa from the new company but it is temporary and needs to be processed within one month which can not be done without passports. We fear, If we will provide this new information it may further delay the processing. We submitted our passports one week back and the VFS tracking number keeps on showing that it is under processing at Abu Dhabi Visa office.

Any advice?
Hi

In that email, They have mentioned specific points to report. If they have asked to report Visa/job changes then you must do that otherwise it is not required. You may call and double check with CIC call Center.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
Hi

In that email, They have mentioned specific points to report. If they have asked to report Visa/job changes then you must do that other it is not required. You may call and double check with CIC call Center.
Thanks for your prompt reply. Below is what they mentioned on email and that is why we didn't inform them about husband's job change. But now we are having second thoughts about it as we are afraid what if they check his visa validity from Dubai authorities by chance.

Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform CIC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Nitin Gaur

Oct 7, 2019
Hi, I am an Indian national and resident of India as per my canada application. But recently i moved to dubai after my eapr. Now i got an email to submit the passport. i was wondering if i can submit it in VFS Dubai or i have to travel to India to submit it.

I am hoping , if i can submit here, it will save a lot of time and money. Can someone guide me here please.