+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO Final Request - Dependent Passports

neal846

Mar 21, 2018
I received an email from IRCC.CPCO-Final request few days back, stating the processing of my application is almost complete. Asking me to complete some steps including sending the passports. My question is: Me and my wife hold Indian passports and my son holds US passport. I am sending my and my wife's passport as requested. Do I need to send the original passport for my son too as the US citizens don't need a visa to travel to Canada. Please advise.

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
Most likely you will have to send photocopies of your son's passport and not his original passport. More details should be in your "ready for visa" email. Yes, they do not need visa to travel to US but they need PR to stay in Canada for over 6 months.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I received an email from IRCC.CPCO-Final request few days back, stating the processing of my application is almost complete. Asking me to complete some steps including sending the passports. My question is: Me and my wife hold Indian passports and my son holds US passport. I am sending my and my wife's passport as requested. Do I need to send the original passport for my son too as the US citizens don't need a visa to travel to Canada. Please advise.
Send a copy of his US passport.