+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC SYDNEY our of country sponsorship

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
hello! My husband who stays in Canada applied through a consultant and I am in Nigeria but I got a email that my application was sent to CPC SYDNEY 49 DORCHESTER ST and I have idea...is my application processed there?

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am from pakistan and currently in pakistan.I am married with a canadian lady.and she is birthly from canada.she applied my PR visa in Sydney visa office through an immigration lawer.here is my timeline,can someone help me to know that how much are chances for me to getting a visa of canada.and currently on which stage my process is.and what will be the next?and from 17 days they did not update my status only ",Medical results have been received" shows always,is there anything wrong with my medical test.did I not pass it?if everything is ok then how long it will take my process?pleas help me I am worry about it.

Permanent Residence
We received QAISER RAZA's application for permanent residence on July 22, 2019.
We sent QAISER RAZA a letter on October 15, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent QAISER RAZA medical instructions on October 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received