+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Sydney Nova Scotia

Anmolg

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Any body here with CPC Sydney, Nova Scotia? Does anyone have any idea how long does it take in that office for an express entry file to process?

Last edited:

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Yes i am PNP inland and my file is under process at CIO Sydney..i am on recommend pass since july 17th with no further movement. This office works in its own ways with no transparency whatsoever.

Reactions: Anmolg

Anmolg

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yes i am PNP inland and my file is under process at CIO Sydney..i am on recommend pass since july 17th with no further movement. This office works in its own ways with no transparency whatsoever.
This waiting game sucks

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020

When did you submit your application by mail? Was it for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot?
I sent mine since June 26th and I still haven't heard back, nor been able to link it to my cic account online. I haven't received an AOR and am worried sick because the endorsement letter specifies that application must be done within 90 days of receipt. I am on Month 5 of waiting and there is no progress.

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Mine is a OINP and i had submitted it electronically on 29th April 2020. Initially the application progressed well but no is stalled since 17th July..