+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC OTTAWA to NDVO

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hi Everybody,
Today i found out that my file has been transferred to NDVO(not sure when). Earlier (Jan 24) when i inquired about my file, the email said Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization. At that point my BG status was NA2 and the Additional documents were still under review which changed to not required on Jan30. So do you think that my file was transferred to NDVO on Jan 30 after the documents were reviewed at CPC OTTAWA? Today the email said Please note that your application is currently being processed at the visa office in New Delhi . I am still at NA2 since Jan 10. I was under the impression that my file would be finalized at CPC OTTAWA(according the first email from CPC) as many other applicants. Why do you think that my file has been transferred to NDVO? I would really appreciate if anybody shed some light on me. Thanks

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Everybody,
Today i found out that my file has been transferred to NDVO(not sure when). Earlier (Jan 24) when i inquired about my file, the email said Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization. At that point my BG status was NA2 and the Additional documents were still under review which changed to not required on Jan30. So do you think that my file was transferred to NDVO on Jan 30 after the documents were reviewed at CPC OTTAWA? Today the email said Please note that your application is currently being processed at the visa office in New Delhi . I am still at NA2 since Jan 10. I was under the impression that my file would be finalized at CPC OTTAWA(according the first email from CPC) as many other applicants. Why do you think that my file has been transferred to NDVO? I would really appreciate if anybody shed some light on me. Thanks

workload distribution...

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
So do you think that my file was transferred to NDVO on Jan 30 after the documents were reviewed at CPC OTTAWA?
Yes. Ideally it should have been finalised at cpc. It was transferred to NDVO when CPC finished all the basic reviews and needed a final verification on something like proof of funds or work experience. If youre based in India, since NDVO has better visibility to the banking and companies credibility, its sent to a visa officer at NDVO for final processing along with all the reccommendations from cpc.

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Yes. Ideally it should have been finalised at cpc. It was transferred to NDVO when CPC finished all the basic reviews and needed a final verification on something like proof of funds or work experience. If youre based in India, since NDVO has better visibility to the banking and companies credibility, its sent to a visa officer at NDVO for final processing along with all the reccommendations from cpc.
@mapleleaf987 Sorry i am from Nepal. But yes my nearest VO is New Delhi. Do you mean I might have still not passed the eligibility? FYI i am a PNP stream candidate. I just found somebody in the same boat as me and is also a PNP applicant. But again to my first question, do you think eligibility could be a issue? and they might send another ADR at this point? thanks

GaganjotSingh

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Everybody,
Hi,

What is your current status? Have you recieved PPr? How much time it took?