NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
02 Nov 2015
Dear friends,
I need you to share with me your experience to add a baby born to your Express Entry application.

My VO is CPC-Ottawa, and my timeline appears in my signature.
My case as following:

July 1st, 2016 ( My baby was born )
July 4th, 2016 ( Sent and Email and a CSE to CPC-Ottawa reporting the birth of my child )
July 5th, 2016 ( A reply from CPC-Ottawa to upload BIRTH CERTIFICATE + PASSPORT + IMM008 + IMM5406 FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE + PAY 150 CAD PROCESSING FEES AND TO MAKE A MEDICAL CHECK FOR THE CHILD AND UPLOAD THE FORM ) They opened a spaces in my profile to upload all this documents.
July 15th, 2016 Uploaded all needed documents.

My question now, how long it takes for them to add the child and continue the processing of my application,
Appreciate to hear your experiences.
Regards,
Ehab

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
EhabHassaneen said:
Dear friends,
I need you to share with me your experience to add a baby born to your Express Entry application.

My VO is CPC-Ottawa, and my timeline appears in my signature.
My case as following:

July 1st, 2016 ( My baby was born )
July 4th, 2016 ( Sent and Email and a CSE to CPC-Ottawa reporting the birth of my child )
July 5th, 2016 ( A reply from CPC-Ottawa to upload BIRTH CERTIFICATE + PASSPORT + IMM008 + IMM5406 FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE + PAY 150 CAD PROCESSING FEES AND TO MAKE A MEDICAL CHECK FOR THE CHILD AND UPLOAD THE FORM ) They opened a spaces in my profile to upload all this documents.
July 15th, 2016 Uploaded all needed documents.

My question now, how long it takes for them to add the child and continue the processing of my application,
Appreciate to hear your experiences.
Regards,
Ehab
Hi,

I am in same situation. I have raised CSE on 12th August,2016 with Valid Birth Certificate and Passport of baby. and got reply on 17th. They requested on letter with father's sign with all details of baby. I provided on 23rd August,2016 through email. After that i didn't get any update or reply from CIC.

So can you tell me what should i do next ?

Can you please share your CSE steps and message details so i can again raise CSE.