+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa Passport for COPR sent to incorrect address with Fedex

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
Hi, I am in urgent need for advice from people here. I made a horrible mistake of sending my passport to CPC Ottawa for COPR.
The address on label was 360 Laurier Ave West, Ottawa instead of 365 Laurier Ave West.

I requested Fedex to change the delivery address and now the status of my tracking was "Delivered" and signed for by "J Scuiteboer".

However when I called Fedex Customer Service they were unable to confirm if the package was succesfully delivered to the corrected address or the wrong address.
Is there a way to check with CPC Ottawa if they have received my passport? Thank you in advance for the advice.

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Try tweeting at citimmcanada. They have previously confirmed on Tweeter that "SCI SCHUITEBOER is a company that works to scan and sort applications for our processing centres." Just so you know, Fedex does not physically deliver to 365 Laurier Ave West. All Fedex packages heading there are physically delivered to 2303 Stevenage Dr, Ottawa, ON, which is a receiving center for SCI Schuiteboer. If you are still worried, wait a few days to call IRCC. The call agent can tell you whether they have received your passport or not.

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
Yes. I got super lucky. Fedex delivered my passport to the right place despite the error in the address.
Yes it was signed by J Scuiteboer and the delivery proof showed it was delivered to 2303 Stevenage Drive (apparently the receiving place for CPC Ottawa). Which is the right place.

Reactions: astarter

hnjani2004

Jan 10, 2020
Yes. I got super lucky. Fedex delivered my passport to the right place despite the error in the address.
Yes it was signed by J Scuiteboer and the delivery proof showed it was delivered to 2303 Stevenage Drive (apparently the receiving place for CPC Ottawa). Which is the right place.
I meant did you get your passports back with the visa? If yes, how long did it take?