+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa - AOR 2021

Shweta17

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
AOR July 2020 . Security not started from 02 march 2021. Ottawa office. Today is anniversary - 6 month after everything else passed and security still not started. IRCC blame covid and Afghanistan. Im tired as fuck of this "express" entry...
Thats even worse. Not sure, what's wrong with this VO?

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
CPC Ottawa, left 3 comments on my profile for my transcript needed as an additional document and NEVER sent me an email unless I got my GCMS notes. I then called IRCC and inquired about additional documents, agent on call sent msg to the agent who had requested the transcript and still they did not send me an email. My GCMS notes mentioned "pending transcript" almost on every step since June 2021. I had my AOR on May 1, 2021. It feels so bad when you see other people getting approvals in a month or so and you are stuck at one point.

Shweta17

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
CPC Ottawa, left 3 comments on my profile for my transcript needed as an additional document and NEVER sent me an email unless I got my GCMS notes. I then called IRCC and inquired about additional documents, agent on call sent msg to the agent who had requested the transcript and still they did not send me an email. My GCMS notes mentioned "pending transcript" almost on every step since June 2021. I had my AOR on May 1, 2021. It feels so bad when you see other people getting approvals in a month or so and you are stuck at one point.
Ottawa is pretty slow ! Even I have seen people applying after me but having different VO getting PR. But, this is what it is.

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Try to Raise a webform mention your application number and add your transcript , tell them according to GCMS i see pending Transcript so i am swending it through web form i haven't received any mail for the same

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Wait alone is not a problem. Communication is the problem.

Yes. I have already sent webform and it took them one month to forward my transcript to the agent.