+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CpC Ottawa and VO Ottawa

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
hey all
is there any sort of difference between case processing centre Ottawa AND Visa office Ottawa ???
I am asking because to my CSE in May reply was “application processing at CPC Ottawa “ .. and in July raised another CSE to which I got reply that “file transferred to VO Ottawa..
is this result of my anxiety? Or there is difference between the two ?? Aor 27 jan
Criminality passed
Eligibility n security not yet initiated ( mailed MP Ralph)

mohd.hassann

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
hey all
is there any sort of difference between case processing centre Ottawa AND Visa office Ottawa ???
I am asking because to my CSE in May reply was “application processing at CPC Ottawa “ .. and in July raised another CSE to which I got reply that “file transferred to VO Ottawa..
is this result of my anxiety? Or there is difference between the two ?? Aor 27 jan
Criminality passed
GOT ANY RESPONSE ?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
hey all
Criminality passed
I read on this forum somewhere that they distribute case load by transferring a bunch of cases.