Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ wes786

FYI, you don't know the story of my life so you don't need to justify your experience. I have been married for 6 years and we have been apart for 2 years in between due to reasons best kept secret and I tell you, it had to do with immigration! So when it comes to being patient with waiting periods, I assume you are smart enough, go do the maths!

Our case is outland too, and I do not decide how many months each visa office is designated with to finish processing, so call CIC and let them know about your thoughts.

My posts are mainly to seek comfort from others who are in the same boat as I am, I do not need your sarcasm in here.

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Aziz:

Kedeisha is right, but let's hope for the best =)

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
mapledreams said:
@ wes786

FYI, you don't know the story of my life so you don't need to justify your experience. I have been married for 6 years and we have been apart for 2 years in between due to reasons best kept secret and I tell you, it had to do with immigration! So when it comes to being patient with waiting periods, I assume you are smart enough, go do the maths!

Our case is outland too, and I do not decide how many months each visa office is designated with to finish processing, so call CIC and let them know about your thoughts.

My posts are mainly to seek comfort from others who are in the same boat as I am, I do not need your sarcasm in here.
i respect your feelings... i know how hard it is to stay away from our dear ones even for a single week. and moreover the whole process is complicated, so more or less all of us are tensed an mentally stressed. however may god be with us.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mapledreams said:
@ wes786
I am sorry if I offended you, but intentions were definately not to. I understand how you must be feeling, because I know exactly what you are going through and I was being realistic not sarcastic. FYI, we have been apart for 8 years! Anyways, I hope and pray that you meet your soul mate very very soon! Good Luck!

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
mapledreams said:
CPC Mississauga is taking 60 days to process and approve sponsorships for spouses as opposed to 30 days a couple of months back!

Is there anyone who applied in August who has received any news? Last time I checked, they were still processing applications received on July 11, 2011!!

This longer wait is annoying me! Why can't CIC just hire more people to do the work for them!!

:mad:
I know the wait is frustrating. It's frustrating for all of us but do you realize that hiring more workers will cost us more tax dollars? And in this economy, do you think they will spend more of our tax dollars for programs like this? Not likely. Truthfully, I don't think I would be willing to part with my hard earned money to hire more government workers to process more government bureaucracy even though, like you, I am going through this process also so I'll wait it out and pray for a good ending for us.