+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Any news from CPCM recently friends?
My SA was received on Sept 10, saying my case WILL be forwarded to local VO, but until now, no news except for local VO confirmed that they haven't received our case...
Does anyone know what additional step they may take before forwarding case to local? Or is it just stuck in the CPCM's backlog again...?

Ps3303

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
I saw on facebook that a January 2020 outland applicant (VO-Mississauga) had « application received » but changed to « In process » 2 days ago.
I hope you'll be next !
Did u get any update on SPOC enquiry?? I have same. Plz lemme know if you get any info??

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hello all
I am sponsor ( canadian citizen by naturalization). my baby will born in january 2022 and my wife file is in process ( PR application).
my question is if the baby will born in january and my wife file is still in process in january 2022 .. should i have to add baby in PR application or sholud i have apply for canadian passport for my babay or should i have to apply for citizenship certificate for my baby.??
please help me out. i do not know what to do,.
thank you in advance

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
They are working every day to make decisions and send out portals, and my friends and I have received updates over the last few days.