+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
currently I am residing in Canada on a Visit Visa. I have applied for permanent residency under PGP (Parents and Grand Parents Program for the year 2019).

It's been more than 2 years that I have been waiting for my file to be processed or updated. The only update I got was in Dec 2020 asking for my Police certificate which I have already provided. Since then I haven't heard back from CIC.

Application Submitter : 25 June 2019
AOR Received: 10 Dec 2019
Request for Police certificate: 20 Dec 2020
CPC Mississauga

No information after that. Since I am residing in Canada since Feb 2020, will I be asked for Biometric?
Also as stated I am on visit visa, as part of my visa renewal I have done medicals in Canada back in May 2021. Will I be asked for medical.

Please guide what should I do as its been more than 2 years.

Thanks

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hi
ircc asked me to give additional details, so i will take picture of the document (by mobile ) and than i will convert into pdf and after that i will upload in my cic account . is it work ? is it ok ? please help me out, thank you in advance
Hey can you pls tell when did ircc ask you for additional information?

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I know right, it's like a roller coaster ride with CPC-M! :rolleyes: Also, did you try to order notes right after your new updates? just to see where your application is at?
I received the notes today. No update... Medical extended until July 2022. Other than that, Security still in process.

Last edited:

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
I received the notes today. No update... Medical extended until July 2022. Other than that, Security still in process.
Seriously? Wow they've been really consistent doing things really slow. Hang in there.

Reactions: MayTa

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
My eligibility is in progress for three months now since May 2021 and criminality is in progress eversince the lockdown was imposed in march 2020.
I dont know what is up with them. Its messed up.
I hope you'll get an update soon... what about your security ? Is it in process ?

maggarwa

Jan 15, 2020
Hi,
Did you receive your passport back from stamping?
Can you please share your stamping timeline?
Thanks
Yes we finally did. Here is the passport stamping timeline:
Under processing at IRCC - Aug 06
Counterfoil generated - Aug 23
Passport dispatched - Aug 24
Received stamped passport - Aug 25

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Is it of any use going to the federal court for appealing against the file being processed since so long (almost 2 years) and not being given a decision yet?

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
My wife Finally received her passport after the visa stamping. I want to know what are the documents she would need to show once she comes to Canada?