+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

tomtom21

Jul 4, 2018
Folks,

Wanted to give some hope. Today CPC-M approved my wife's PR application. We applied Outland and then she joined me after TRV approval in Feb of 2021. Complete timeline in signature. Hang in there, I am sure more good news is on its way!

Good luck all!

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Folks,

Wanted to give some hope. Today CPC-M approved my wife's PR application. We applied Outland and then she joined me after TRV approval in Feb of 2021. Complete timeline in signature. Hang in there, I am sure more good news is on its way!

Good luck all!
Congratulations!!

Would you mind to share more about when your wife landed in Canada with TRV? I have outland case too, and considering to have my wife come on TRV before the case is finalized.

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Folks,

Good luck all!
Congrats! Really happy to hear some good news!

Reactions: Priyanka Mittra

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Folks,

Good luck all!
Congrats but we can't find your timeline, would mind sharing?

tomtom21

Jul 4, 2018
Congratulations!!

Would you mind to share more about when your wife landed in Canada with TRV? I have outland case too, and considering to have my wife come on TRV before the case is finalized.
She came on 9 Feb 2021. Today we just received the COPR stating that she is now a permanent resident.

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
She came on 9 Feb 2021. Today we just received the COPR stating that she is now a permanent resident.
Did you tell IRCC when she became "Inland"? Do you need IRCC's approval or confirmation to officially become inland so they won't request passport anymore?

tomtom21

Jul 4, 2018
Did you tell IRCC when she became "Inland"? Do you need IRCC's approval or confirmation to officially become inland so they won't request passport anymore?
So I think their systems are now well connected.

I will give you more details, we applied for her TRV on 12 Dec 2020, then on 31 Dec we received medical request on he PR application. On 3 Jan 2021, her TRV officer asked for her proof of medical, which we provided as she got her medical done on 2 Jan. As soon as we uploaded the proof, her TRV got approved the next day.

Getting her to Canada took sometime due to TRV visa stamping and visa offices closure/delays etc. We got her stamped passport with TRV visa on 25 Jan. We booked her flight right away and got her here before the new hotel quarantine rule get into effect.
When she arrived here on 9 Feb, the first thing I did is that I updated her mailing and current address to my home address in Canada (earlier it was her address in our home country).

The address got updated in her GCkey account within 2 weeks. I never sent IRCC any webform or other form of communication informing them about her being in Canada.

One thing to note here is that we have engaged our local MP last year and they helped us a lot throughout the way - guiding us, getting more in depth updates etc. The only thing they told us they cant do is to get our file expedited beyond a certain point and it will have to go through its own course.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Congrats but we can't find your timeline, would mind sharing?
You can’t see it if you are on your phone, so there it is (I copied it)

Sent docs: 18 January , 2020
Documents Received: 24 January 2020
AOR: February 07, 2020
CSQ request: February 18, 2020
Docs for CSQ sent: February 19, 2020
CSQ AOR: June 25, 2020
CSQ Approved: September 03, 2020
CSQ Received by mail: September 08, 2020
Pre-arrival services letter:
Medical Request: 31 Dec 2020
Medical done: 2 Jan 2021
Medical passed on CIC: 6 Jan 2021
Pre-Arrival Letter: 23-April-2021
Eligibility passed: 23-April 2021
Background and security check passed: 23-April 2021
Passport request: Not Applicable. Spouse is already in Canada on TRV
Application Completed Letter: 23-April 2021

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Folks,

Good luck all!
Congrats!!!

Enb123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
So I think their systems are now well connected.

I will give you more details, we applied for her TRV on 12 Dec 2020, then on 31 Dec we received medical request on he PR application. On 3 Jan 2021, her TRV officer asked for her proof of medical, which we provided as she got her medical done on 2 Jan. As soon as we uploaded the proof, her TRV got approved the next day.

Getting her to Canada took sometime due to TRV visa stamping and visa offices closure/delays etc. We got her stamped passport with TRV visa on 25 Jan. We booked her flight right away and got her here before the new hotel quarantine rule get into effect.
When she arrived here on 9 Feb, the first thing I did is that I updated her mailing and current address to my home address in Canada (earlier it was her address in our home country).

The address got updated in her GCkey account within 2 weeks. I never sent IRCC any webform or other form of communication informing them about her being in Canada.

One thing to note here is that we have engaged our local MP last year and they helped us a lot throughout the way - guiding us, getting more in depth updates etc. The only thing they told us they cant do is to get our file expedited beyond a certain point and it will have to go through its own course.
Can u tell me applicant is from india ? Or any other country .. even i applied for TRV but it was refused

tomtom21

Jul 4, 2018
Can u tell me applicant is from india ? Or any other country .. even i applied for TRV but it was refused
Yes, she is from India and she never travelled outside India before. We got 2 rejections before we got the third one approved. All I will say is that everyone's case is different. There were some change of circumstances for us last year which made her TRV case stronger. This is my guess, but if you are waiting for spousal visa progress for a longer time, TRV has better chance to get approved.

This is what I sent to one of the forum member the other day. I am pasting it below in case it can help anyone get TRV. In no way this is a guarantee but I will ask you to please engage your local MP to push your case.
------
I applied for my wife's TRV twice in 2020 (First time in Feb and then again in June 2020) and both the times it was rejected. Then I contacted my MP and they advised me to apply for the TRV (I didn't tell the MP office specifically that we had 2 TRV rejections already).

For the third time when we applied, my wife's TRV got approved. This time we submitted total 6 letters - 1 letter from my side, 1 from my spouse's side, 1 from a community leader in my city, 1 from my employer and 1 from my spouse's research guide. Bottom line - all the letters were talking about me and my spouse's integrity and honesty in various aspects. That how we have kept our commitments in past and never violated any rules and regulations of our own country and to any country we have been. In summary, we tried proving to the IRCC through testimonies by various people, that we are law abiding citizens and will follow all the regulations of a visitor visa applicable to my wife, when she comes to Canada.

1 more letter that my wife wrote from her side is to answer the objection by IRCC related clause 129(b), based on which they rejected the previous 2 visitor visa applications. She explained to them that she is the sole inheritor of her parents properties in India and that she has her entire family - Maternal and Paternal side living there. Coming to Canada to be with her family doesn't mean to break the ties and abandon her family in India.

It appears to me that IRCC is giving TRV approvals to those spouses whose applications are now stuck for more than a year in their office and are not moving due to unknown reasons - Covid, shortage of staff etc. This is again an assumption and I have no substantial evidence to prove this.

Although, no one can guarantee a TRV approval, I still believe doing some effort in this direction and spending 100 CAD is worth the price to be with your partner.

So good luck!!

P.S: One more thing, try to write the letters in your own language and ask the same from the people whom you want to write letters to support your case. IRCC has special software's where they can make out if the letters are copied from someone else.

Reactions: armoured

Enb123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Yes, she is from India and she never travelled outside India before. We got 2 rejections before we got the third one approved. All I will say is that everyone's case is different. There were some change of circumstances for us last year which made her TRV case stronger. This is my guess, but if you are waiting for spousal visa progress for a longer time, TRV has better chance to get approved.

This is what I sent to one of the forum member the other day. I am pasting it below in case it can help anyone get TRV. In no way this is a guarantee but I will ask you to please engage your local MP to push your case.
------
I applied for my wife's TRV twice in 2020 (First time in Feb and then again in June 2020) and both the times it was rejected. Then I contacted my MP and they advised me to apply for the TRV (I didn't tell the MP office specifically that we had 2 TRV rejections already).

For the third time when we applied, my wife's TRV got approved. This time we submitted total 6 letters - 1 letter from my side, 1 from my spouse's side, 1 from a community leader in my city, 1 from my employer and 1 from my spouse's research guide. Bottom line - all the letters were talking about me and my spouse's integrity and honesty in various aspects. That how we have kept our commitments in past and never violated any rules and regulations of our own country and to any country we have been. In summary, we tried proving to the IRCC through testimonies by various people, that we are law abiding citizens and will follow all the regulations of a visitor visa applicable to my wife, when she comes to Canada.

1 more letter that my wife wrote from her side is to answer the objection by IRCC related clause 129(b), based on which they rejected the previous 2 visitor visa applications. She explained to them that she is the sole inheritor of her parents properties in India and that she has her entire family - Maternal and Paternal side living there. Coming to Canada to be with her family doesn't mean to break the ties and abandon her family in India.

It appears to me that IRCC is giving TRV approvals to those spouses whose applications are now stuck for more than a year in their office and are not moving due to unknown reasons - Covid, shortage of staff etc. This is again an assumption and I have no substantial evidence to prove this.

Although, no one can guarantee a TRV approval, I still believe doing some effort in this direction and spending 100 CAD is worth the price to be with your partner.

So good luck!!

P.S: One more thing, try to write the letters in your own language and ask the same from the people whom you want to write letters to support your case. IRCC has special software's where they can make out if the letters are copied from someone else.
Thank you so much... my PR application is pending for 15 Months so i applied trv n it was refused .. i ll re apply

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Due date was 2021/02/04
Someone should have reviewed your file on that date under the normal circumstances.. but maybe due to covid things are not working as they were supposed to work earlier.
Dont worry you will get through this like all of us ..there s nothing wrong with ur file ..its just the VO it is in..dont lose hope!we are all here :)