+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

ms_2309

Feb 16, 2020
Hi Guys! Just wanted to ask if anyone tried to apply for TRV and got approved with an ongoing spousal application?
Hey you can apply!
But really its ur luck!
I applied in July 2020 finally got approval only in March 2021.
So its your luck!

Reactions: LJayme

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
I have received the notes. It looks like an agent reviewed my background check and security was started on 1/4/21. They reviewed the criminal check (again). Also had a "March 31st due date" listed, which may not mean anything. No other updates.
Maybe thats the day (31st march)they may start finalizing outland apps!

slough

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I hope so. That's the end of Q1 so maybe that is some internal deadline? Who knows....but let's hope and stay positive. Going on 20 months of processing for us now.
I wouldn't get too hopeful. The deadlines specified in GCMS notes routinely get ignored.

Reactions: rrss13

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
If you want to get your application transferred to another visa office, do you send IRCC a letter of request or does the current visa office decides on that?

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
If you want to get your application transferred to another visa office, do you send IRCC a letter of request or does the current visa office decides on that?
No, only the current visa office decide if they have to transfer your file in another VO. We don’t have a say in this decision.

• Sad
Reactions: LJayme

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
No, only the current visa office decide if they have to transfer your file in another VO. We don’t have a say in this decision.
I can't imagine the stress you're having right now just by seeing your timeline. This is just too much. I don't know what else to do.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I can't imagine the stress you're having right now just by seeing your timeline. This is just too much. I don't know what else to do.
With this pandemic... we are all having a lot of stress :( the saddest thing is that there is nothing we can do about it.. I hope you’ll get good news soon

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Anybody got the same thing ?
I received an generic email saying this :

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: akaus852

akaus852

Jan 28, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
11-01-2020
File Transfer...
30-01-2020
Med's Request
01/28/2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
Anybody got the same thing ?
I received an generic email saying this :

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I got this

Reactions: MayTa