+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Congrats!! You are an inland applicant right?
Thank you! Yes, I am. My application was delivered on Feb 20, 2020. They started processing it on March 3rd, 2020. I passed my medical and biometrics in November and haven't heard anything since. This morning my status changed to DM. I guess I just have to wait and see what happens.

Reactions: MayTa

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I had sent a request to my representative for updates regarding our file and to inform us if there have been any changes in the GCMS notes. She outrighly rejected the idea of helping us with gcms and said that they will not be providing any more updates till the IRCC finalize the application. And then the said that we can remove them as our representatives if we like.

Question is should we do it? Will it any way hamper or delay our application?

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I had sent a request to my representative for updates regarding our file and to inform us if there have been any changes in the GCMS notes. She outrighly rejected the idea of helping us with gcms and said that they will not be providing any more updates till the IRCC finalize the application. And then the said that we can remove them as our representatives if we like.

WHAT? How can they do that... so heartless :/ I suggest you to order yourself the GCMS notes..
Plus, Removing a reprensentative in your file doesn't hamper or delay your application.

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Update: I have received SA and AIP today shortly after my status on ECAS changed to DM. My lawyer now is saying that it takes another 7 months or so to get PPR. What the heck? I thought everything should be completed within 12 months or am i wrong??

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
WHAT? How can they do that... so heartless :/ I suggest you to order yourself the GCMS notes..
Plus, Removing a reprensentative in your file doesn't hamper or delay your application.
@SLDavid

Yes this has been the case with many reps, not assisting or outright refusing to help with the status. You can request the Gcms Notes on your own as well.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019

As others have mentioned you can get the GCMS notes yourself. IMO from what you have said, your rep doesn't plan on doing anything to help you for the rest of the processing time. If you think that is the case then there isn't much reason to keep them. It won't hurt your app if you get rid of them.

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Update: I have received SA and AIP today shortly after my status on ECAS changed to DM. My lawyer now is saying that it takes another 7 months or so to get PPR. What the heck? I thought everything should be completed within 12 months or am i wrong??
12 months if you're lucky but since COVID hit there are no timeframes at all.

akaus852

Jan 28, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
11-01-2020
File Transfer...
30-01-2020
Med's Request
01/28/2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
Guys I know there is no clear answer to what i am about to ask, Any insight helps.
Today Mississauga moved to grey zone which is another lockdown. I am mentally tired exhausted and can’t control my emotions anymore. I am planing on moving back to my wife. December 2019 applicant at CPC-M. Last update feb 2020 medical completed.
Nice to see people here being strong and positive i wish i had that kind of strength to fight this mental harassment from IRCC.
If anyone has any insight on CPC-M outland file movement for 2019 please share .

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Guys I know there is no clear answer to what i am about to ask, Any insight helps.
Today Mississauga moved to grey zone which is another lockdown. I am mentally tired exhausted and can’t control my emotions anymore. I am planing on moving back to my wife. December 2019 applicant at CPC-M. Last update feb 2020 medical completed.
Nice to see people here being strong and positive i wish i had that kind of strength to fight this mental harassment from IRCC.
If anyone has any insight on CPC-M outland file movement for 2019 please share .
I understand you completely.. it is hard. I am an November 2019 outland applicant. My file is at CPC-M. My last update was in December 2019. I didn’t hear anything until last week (February 24,2021). I received an email for additional documents request (for the PA’s military service). I saw someone else on Facebook that got an update from CPC-M a week ago for a remedical request.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Totally feel you. Nov 2019 outland applicant from Quebec. I received my medical request only on Dec 31 2020 and it has been submitted. After that no response from CPC-M. Eligibility & Security is still not started and this is very depressing.
I am also planning to move back this month end. However, not planning on giving up. So I will only take a month vacation and return to Canada to fight this out.

Reactions: akaus852

akaus852

Jan 28, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
11-01-2020
File Transfer...
30-01-2020
Med's Request
01/28/2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
I understand you completely.. it is hard. I am an November 2019 outland applicant. My file is at CPC-M. My last update was in December 2019. I didn’t hear anything until last week (February 24,2021). I received an email for additional documents request (for the PA’s military service). I saw someone else on Facebook that got an update from CPC-M a week ago for a remedical request.
Thank you for the reply. I hope for a speedy process for you

akaus852

Jan 28, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
11-01-2020
File Transfer...
30-01-2020
Med's Request
01/28/2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
Totally feel you. Nov 2019 outland applicant from Quebec. I received my medical request only on Dec 31 2020 and it has been submitted. After that no response from CPC-M. Eligibility & Security is still not started and this is very depressing.
I am also planning to move back this month end. However, not planning on giving up. So I will only take a month vacation and return to Canada to fight this out.
Good Luck And stay strong.

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I could be wrong but grey is an improvement over full lockdown. But I’ll say at the end of the day if an organization decides that they want to do more stringent then guidance they totally can do that.

Reactions: MayTa

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
If you have the chance to visit your spouse, I would say do it for your sake and for your spouse's I know its quite a hassle to travel now but if not now, when? I just came back from 2 months vacation (well not really vacation, just time with my husband), I would say I experienced almost all the hassle but its always worth it. We don't exactly know when this would end, hopefully we can see movement in the weeks to come.