+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Dec19 applicant..day by day it's getting irritating.. Ottawa is working what's wrong with Mississauga
Same here

Dec 19, 2019 application Recevied
Jan 30, 2002 Application moved to CPC-M

No update after that, Ecas - Application received
-

I guess there is no point reaching out to MPs for CPC-M at this time. This story has been on national media many times now, but only progress we can see coming from Ottawa for Application received March 2020 onwards and the Minister/Govt saying they are working day and night to reunite families.

Also, I have notices CPC-M sending updates to Inland spousal applications and Parents/Grand Parents Sponsorship applications, but no significant updates for Outland Spousal applications.

Better we should plan and gathered at CPC-M office (for GTA/Ontario residence) and ask them in-person w t f is wrong with them.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Did anyone get any update from CPC-M these days?
This MVO is pushing me to depression!! :(
Nothing for me.. my MP is going to call them to see what’s going on. I’ll give you the information once she tells me. What is your timeline?

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Nothing for me.. my MP is going to call them to see what’s going on. I’ll give you the information once she tells me. What is your timeline?
How did you contact your MP. We mailed him but got an automated response only.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
How did you contact your MP. We mailed him but got an automated response only.
In my case, the MP of my district is Melanie Joly. Before the COVID, I went to her local office and talked with the person in charge of immigration. Then, we always spoke to eachother my email. I send her one yesterday and she answered me today and told me she’s going to call and see what is going on. I suggest you to call your MP local office. They can usually give u an appointment (maybe not in person but at least on the phone) with the person in charge of immigration in the office.

NeerajCanada

May 29, 2018
I got email back from our MP yesterday. He said CPC Mississauga officers are still working and applications are delayed due to COVID. I am Jan 2020 applicant. It was generic reply.

I think we should start contacting our MP's on weekly basis to get an update.

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Like what exactly is happening there? Are they scanning our files? Are they planning to do so? Have they done it? What is going on?

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
We just need to have an answer. I dnt know who is the authority at Mississiauga. But i really hope someone could tell us what's the olan. Give us some timeline. Gosh is it too much to ask.

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Great! Hope he brings some info, Keep us posted!
My timeline is given in the signature!

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
My application is in the same stage and no updates yet from CPC-M. Its really frustrating. It will be one year this week.
We are in the same boat!
No updates! No info on what is happening in MVO.
The only thing we can do now is a clueless waiting with our Frustration and Heartache!! :(

• Sad
Reactions: MayTa

Peter1997

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Peter what country is the applicant?
Spouse Inland Sponsorship QC
Sent docs: August 19, 2019
AOR: November 15, 2019
CSQ request: November 15, 2019
Docs for CSQ sent: February 27, 2020
CSQ AOR: July 7, 2020