+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

mister_w

Oct 18, 2020
Thanks everyone. So my wife did get her passport request as well a few hours after ECAS changed. The weird thing is GCKEY has not yet updated. I'm not sure if that is normal or did we miss something? I also saw in one group that I'm part of that it has been happening with other people as well. No updates anywhere then they just get PPR.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Thanks everyone. So my wife did get her passport request as well a few hours after ECAS changed. The weird thing is GCKEY has not yet updated. I'm not sure if that is normal or did we miss something? I also saw in one group that I'm part of that it has been happening with other people as well. No updates anywhere then they just get PPR.
Don’t worry. Alot of people didn’t get any update from Clegc until the VISA was on the passeport. Congrats again!

mister_w

Oct 18, 2020
Don’t worry. Alot of people didn’t get any update from Clegc until the VISA was on the passeport. Congrats again!
Thanks for the info. I was still a little bit worried that the PPR might have been a mistake or something since there was no update anywhere else.

Thanks to everyone in this forum! Knowing that you are not alone waiting really helps. To everyone who are still waiting, I hope good news comes to you in the near future.

• Love
Reactions: MayTa

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Anyone here has the Sponsor Approved (DM) status and PA PR application in "Application Received" Status for months. Mine is "Application received" from February 2020. So frustrating!! :(
I don't know when it will change to at least "In progress" for a hope to hold on thinking that they are looking on to it.

CVApp09

Oct 2, 2020
Anyone here has the Sponsor Approved (DM) status and PA PR application in "Application Received" Status for months. Mine is "Application received" from February 2020. So frustrating!! :(
I don't know when it will change to at least "In progress" for a hope to hold on thinking that they are looking on to it.
I have the same status Application received on Jan 09 and moved to CPC-M on Feb14. No updates after that.

• Sad
Reactions: dipzy2827

871012wang

May 27, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
The stauts in IRCC account is only a reference. Last week we have SA And AIP. It shows Eligibility passed. However, the account column still shows” we are working on your eligibility. “
The information in IRCC acount or which we could have is delayed than real status. So dont worry. I am a January 10 2020 application and 33 days left.

Reactions: dipzy2827

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
The stauts in IRCC account is only a reference. Last week we have SA And AIP. It shows Eligibility passed. However, the account column still shows” we are working on your eligibility. “
The information in IRCC acount or which we could have is delayed than real status. So dont worry. I am a January 10 2020 application and 33 days left.
For me 42 days left!

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Ditto. Feb applicant, dispatched to CPC-M in March. My MP’s office called back today. They’re going to contact IRCC for an update and then looking into it. I told them how newer Ottawa applications after us have had decisions made. And we have been shafted.

LeoWake

Dec 10, 2019
Same as a lot of you here, early Feb AOR1, app moved to cpc-m and then silence, nothing since. We did get confirmation reply saying csq submitted through webform was indeed received though. Still, frustrating to see CPC-O approving many dm’s.

we did biometrics, but no request for medical. Wonder if that is something to do with csq Quebec applicants? Anyone have the same?

slough

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Same as a lot of you here, early Feb AOR1, app moved to cpc-m and then silence, nothing since. We did get confirmation reply saying csq submitted through webform was indeed received though. Still, frustrating to see CPC-O approving many dm’s.

we did biometrics, but no request for medical. Wonder if that is something to do with csq Quebec applicants? Anyone have the same?
Yep... seems to be a common thing for Quebec applicants at CPC-M. We applied a little bit earlier than you but same situation. Over 4 months now since the CSQ was delivered to CPC-M and no updates or medical request...

Sarbjit840

Nov 10, 2020
Thanks for the info. I was still a little bit worried that the PPR might have been a mistake or something since there was no update anywhere else.

Thanks to everyone in this forum! Knowing that you are not alone waiting really helps. To everyone who are still waiting, I hope good news comes to you in the near future.
Principal applicant which country?

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Yep... seems to be a common thing for Quebec applicants at CPC-M. We applied a little bit earlier than you but same situation. Over 4 months now since the CSQ was delivered to CPC-M and no updates or medical request...
Our CSQ delivered since June. 6 months no update, last update Dec 2019 medical passed

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No new updates??

I wish they can give us an option to upload a digital version of our application to fasten the process