Other
Visa Office......
Cpc Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2019
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Jan 2020
I’m the applicant of 1 nov 2019. Medical completed on 17 January. since march I didn’t see any movement. Why missisuaga vo’s service is so slow‍♀ It has been 1.5 year since I suffering plj reply

Michael Schumacher

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
If Mississauga office is operating in reduced capacity as they say, and taking more than processing time, they should take reduced fees from us and refund partial fees... cause they are not working in full capacity and not processing applications at all... why should they be having millions of dollars in fees, without providing any service for our money... 1 application fee is $1000 CAD, and 1000 applications is $1000000 CAD. They are holding that fees without providing any service... seems Evil... meanwhile we all suffer so much.. including financial suffering...

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
If Mississauga office is operating in reduced capacity as they say, and taking more than processing time, they should take reduced fees from us and refund partial fees... cause they are not working in full capacity and not processing applications at all... why should they be having millions of dollars in fees, without providing any service for our money... 1 application fee is $1000 CAD, and 1000 applications is $1000000 CAD. They are holding that fees without providing any service... seems Evil... meanwhile we all suffer so much.. including financial suffering...
Some people say Candian PR is a privilege and you pay for that. I would say to them, I'm not getting full privilege for the money I had paid. The full fee refund for the pain we going through. It's not going to compensate for the time we wasted living apart from our loved one, but surely can give some smile. Anyways they are sending Free money in the name of support to Canadians. (I'm also a Canadian, didn't get anything. :(, and there are 100s, 1000s like me.)

Reactions: kentucky_mule

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Is it only indian applicants whose file is transferred to MVO are suffering or everyone are? Cz when I checked the tracker looks like applicants from other countries whose files r in MVO are being processed. So is it Indians only???

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Is it only indian applicants whose file is transferred to MVO are suffering or everyone are? Cz when I checked the tracker looks like applicants from other countries whose files r in MVO are being processed. So is it Indians only???
[/QUOTE]
We can only raise our voice. I know not everyone can participate, but those who can should come forward. It has been seen that only indian applications are not being processed. Clear discrimination going on at MVO.

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2 questions

1, do you think it will work?

2, is it only indian applicants whose file is transferred to MVO are suffering or everyone are? Cz when I checked the tracker looks like applicants from other countries whose files r in MVO are being processed. So is it Indians only???

1. I don't think it will work
2. No, I'm stuck in Mississauga and I'm from the US. I did my Medical in June and my ECAS etc still say I need to take one.

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
1. I don't think it will work
2. No, I'm stuck in Mississauga and I'm from the US. I did my Medical in June and my ECAS etc still say I need to take one.
Ok heres the twist. When did u submit ur file??? I mean the date they gave as application received?