+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

tomtom21

Jul 4, 2018
It seems CPC-M is not working on any file that has PA from India. I was so happy when our file went to CPC-M as it known to be the fastest center but now when i see people getting progress from VO in New Delhi then I think that its just my bad luck that we got assigned to CPC-M.

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
It seems CPC-M is not working on any file that has PA from India. I was so happy when our file went to CPC-M as it known to be the fastest center but now when i see people getting progress from VO in New Delhi then I think that its just my bad luck that we got assigned to CPC-M.
You are right....they least bothered about us.they donot know it’s vry difficult to stay away from our beloved ones..

Reactions: kentucky_mule

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......

It's not about being from India. It's CPC-Mississauga now being slow as a turtle if they're even open.
I'm from the US, did my Medical in June and my account still states I need to do my Medical. That's Mississauga for ya.

Reactions: Paul09

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
It's not about being from India. It's CPC-Mississauga now being slow as a turtle if they're even open.
I'm from the US, did my Medical in June and my account still states I need to do my Medical. That's Mississauga for ya.
I agree, I am from the Philippines, and a lot of us is still not getting any updates from CPC-M. I am August 2019 applicant until now they say that eligibility is in progress. CPC-M is really slow.

Reactions: Caly

dingledorf

Oct 2, 2020

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Yeah something is wrong at Mississauga. Outland applications are moving at breakneck speeds - a few in July have already received AOR. Compare that to inland they haven't even gotten past March at all yet. Seems the applications they were referring to in this news release https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/09/ircc-speeding-up-processing-for-spousal-applications.html was only talking about outland despite them saying otherwise.

I'm Outland, not speedy. lol
I've seen elsewhere in the forums that inland apps are being digitized and those are the ones moving faster... just not from CPC-M.

cn1

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
I'm Outland, not speedy. lol
I've seen elsewhere in the forums that inland apps are being digitized and those are the ones moving faster... just not from CPC-M.
Inland Applicant still stuck in March for AOR.
April Outland applicants already have Sponsor Appoval Letter.
Now you may know who proccessing fast?

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
So Frustrating I see the CPCM are processing 2020 applicants from January, now I saw one March 11 they submitted the app, they did Biometrics Oct 2, then DM today November 3. What's wrong with CPC-M, why aren't they processing the 2019 first?

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Lets reach out to Marco on Tweeter and ask him why CPC-M is not processing Spousal Applications?
Most of the application of CPC-M are 2020. I don't understand why, I saw one again from the Philippines Feb 2020 applicant. What happened to 2019 applicants?

Most of 2019 applicants received PR are those who has DM before pandemic.