+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
Hello guys I am June 2019 applicant......after submission of csq there is no update....I am from india.....I am worried abt my application my everything is done.....when they will process my application...????any Indian got any update????

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hello guys I am June 2019 applicant......after submission of csq there is no update....I am from india.....I am worried abt my application my everything is done.....when they will process my application...????any Indian got any update????

Hi @Maes,

Even my application is at the same stage as yours. Submitted CSQ in May 2020, app submission date is Aug 12. I have not seen CPCM processing any application that has PA from India.

Our medical will expire on Nov 19. Hoping to hear something from IRCC.

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
I donot know wht they people are doing.its vry difficult to stay away from our life partner.....NDVO now working on applications.they are moving now....earlier missisauga was fastest vo but now they r vry slow......plz let me know if there is any progression in ur application....thank you for reply....best of luck Bharat FL

Reactions: BharatFL

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I donot know wht they people are doing.its vry difficult to stay away from our life partner.....NDVO now working on applications.they are moving now....earlier missisauga was fastest vo but now they r vry slow......plz let me know if there is any progression in ur application....thank you for reply....best of luck Bharat FL
We received a Ghost update last week.

Applicant from India
VO - CPCM
- DEC 2019 applicant

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
How do you identify a ghost update? did you receive an email with application update notification?
Usually, ghost updates do come with an email. something like this in subject line.

Your application(xxxxxxxxx) has been updated.

But this time I just logged in and saw the status "Application/Profile updated".

immi2ca

Sep 15, 2020
Trust me everyone is on the verge of a breakdown and does not like liberals policies anymore.

I have a "GIFT" ready for them if liberals showed up on my property.
Not liking the Liberal policy? You do realize the processes that have reduced for Spousal sponsorships, or easing of many other immigration rules and anything related to increasing immigration, is Liberals. Other parties especially Conservatives would shut down or make longer processes and even consider cutting down immigration and putting blocks.