+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Claramel

Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
I've submitted my inland pr application in sep 16, received by cpc mississauga in sep 21. I got a reminder letter from cpc in sep 30. But i've paid for biometric fee already and they stated to disregard the reminder if i already paid. And i receive nothing. What does AOR looks like?

dingledorf

Oct 2, 2020
What's with the slow updates? They said they were speeding up but it seems we're lucky to get even 1 update a day now on the spreadsheet.

maratoronto

Oct 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Passport request October 13, 2020
Anybody know how long will be for Paris VO to issue CORP?

Out timeline:
File received at Nova Scotia office feb 10, 2020
AOR1 Feb 18, 2020
SA Feb 28, 2020
Bio pass March 3, 2020
Medical pass march 14, 2020
File moved to Mississauga March 6, 2020
DM - October 8, 2020
Passport request October 13, 2020 (copy of the passport will be submitted to Paris VO) PA from EU - visa exam country with a valid eTA

Michael Schumacher

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Looking at the forums, I think that Indians are scrutinized more on spousal sponsorship application or may be they need to verify something with some office in India, but its all closed due to Covid. Many decisions were made, but I didnt see much Indians applied to Mississauga office getting approved. Any one's spouse from India got decision recently on spousal sponsorship ?

Reactions: Maes

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Looking at the forums, I think that Indians are scrutinized more on spousal sponsorship application or may be they need to verify something with some office in India, but its all closed due to Covid. Many decisions were made, but I didnt see much Indians applied to Mississauga office getting approved. Any one's spouse from India got decision recently on spousal sponsorship ?
no one (Indian) is getting single DM from any VO, my file is in Mississauga since MArch ,. Today i got third gcms notes , it was same as before , LAst update date is MArch 09/2020..

Reactions: Michael Schumacher

tomtom21

Jul 4, 2018
I agree, no matter what stage you are at, if the PA is from India, there is no movement on their applications. My spouse (PA from India) has her application getting processed at CPC-M and its more than 1 month since we submitted the CSQ (Quebec approved document) to CPC-M and no update since then. We are waiting for the medical request.

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
I'm from USA, file sent to Mississauga, did medical in June, and it still hasn't been updated- don't know if it's passed or failed. Last update was March.