+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
I hope so! She also told me that they are trying to work with other VO so they can process the files faster :/ let's hope it's true
I dont know why I thought about you today that maybe you will have some update on your file. (Maybe cz ur active on this forum so I have read alot of posts from you..) and just as i opened this forum there it was... an update from you. I guess we are all rooting for each other subconsciously :)
P.S a quick ques: Does your gckey show eligibility passed? N on ecas is your app “in process?”

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I dont know why I thought about you today that maybe you will have some update on your file. (Maybe cz ur active on this forum so I have read alot of posts from you..) and just as i opened this forum there it was... an update from you. I guess we are all rooting for each other subconsciously :)
P.S a quick ques: Does your gckey show eligibility passed? N on ecas is your app “in process?”
Haha you are so kind. I hope we will all get some good news soon. On GCKEY it doesn’t show that eligibility is passed.. just that it is in progress. And on ECAS, my app shows « in process » since the beginning.

Peter1997

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Does anyone know the status of CPC Mississuaga office? Currently the state of Ontario is in a Stay-at-home order.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Does anyone know the status of CPC Mississuaga office? Currently the state of Ontario is in a Stay-at-home order.
I know that it is in a Stay-at-home order, but not for essential reasons. They said that if someone's job can’t be done at home, they can go to work. So I think this shouldn’t change anything for CPC-M.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I know that it is in a Stay-at-home order, but not for essential reasons. They said that if someone's job can’t be done at home, they can go to work. So I think this shouldn’t change anything for CPC-M.
Since employers can decide to implement stricter measures (and there is a union), and we also don't know what measures were in place for that office before this lockdown order, I'd say we do not know whether it will affect CPC-M times.

Reactions: MayTa

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
These are government employees with Unions protecting them....I'm certain they will find a way to stay at home.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Anyone else received notes lately or spoke to their MP indicating that eligibility and bgc are started?

Reactions: J20190911

firstilo

Jan 21, 2019
So this is my perception about CPC-M and in no way its proven but just a guess - The applications that seem to be stuck at CPC-M are not straight forward (again this is just my opinion and I might be wrong). I can say that as my spouse's application is not straight forward - this is my second marriage and she is also a divorcee. Also, the documents we submitted with her application requires validation by specific person only as some of them are translated and requires background knowledge on marriage act of my country, etc. Therefore in my opinion, its taking time to get our turn with these specific IRCC people who are the only ones that can validate the exceptional situation of our application. I once heard my company lawyer saying that CPC-M is a very small office with only 7-8 staff members. Have they increased the staff at CPC-M or not, not sure. A

Let me ask the people on this forum, do you know/think that your applications are straight forward and still stuck at this visa office. If that's the case then my theory is not correct....but as I said, this is just my individual analysis and not backed up by any proof.
You could be right... my case is one of the "not straight forward"... it was submitted in November 2018 for outland, I had residency obligation issue as sponsor. The RO has been reviewed and approved in a separate case to renew pr card in 2020... currently my family sponsor case is still hanging in CPC-M without any update, no sponsorship approval yet...
Not sure if anyone else has a not straight forward situation that can share any progress and timeline..

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
You could be right... my case is one of the "not straight forward"... it was submitted in November 2018 for outland, I had residency obligation issue as sponsor. The RO has been reviewed and approved in a separate case to renew pr card in 2020... currently my family sponsor case is still hanging in CPC-M without any update, no sponsorship approval yet...
Not sure if anyone else has a not straight forward situation that can share any progress and timeline..
I think I'm pretty straightforward. I've never married before, no kids etc.
I think it just depends on the VO and Mississauga seems to have gone into limbo when COVID hit.

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
I think I'm pretty straightforward. I've never married before, no kids etc.
I think it just depends on the VO and Mississauga seems to have gone into limbo when COVID hit.
Agreed. Same for us. Common law, no kids, no previous marriages, no criminal record, etc. We thought ours was pretty straightforward. But it's stuck in CPCM for almost 2 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter1997

am88

Oct 21, 2019
Then no idea what’s going on in CPCM... they are blocking many cases as can see from the forum
How much time we will have to wait in this never ending loop. Nobody is there who can say your wait time will over in this much time. So we will engage ourselves somewhere.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
I have been seeing some progress on inland applicants lately, I hope that all of us as well will receive some good news in the next coming weeks. Let's keep our positive thoughts to attract positive things.

Reactions: J20190911 and MayTa

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I have been seeing some progress on inland applicants lately, I hope that all of us as well will receive some good news in the next coming weeks. Let's keep our positive thoughts to attract positive things.
I like your positive attitude!
Just according to IRCC call centre, the Inland cases are prioritized as they can be done all inside Canada. That's to say... Outland could be a different situation that they are just hanging there...

Reactions: LJayme