dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Guys, it’s not much.. but when I saw my GCKEY account, I saw that they are finaly working on my bgc.. it changed today to « we are processing your bgc »... at least that’s something from CPC-M
Actually! Mine is the same for almost a year "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Actually! Mine is the same for almost a year "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
Yes but in my case it was : We will send you a message when we will begin the bgc. And when I order the notes, they were : not started yet. At least that something haha

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Yes but in my case it was : We will send you a message when we will begin the bgc. And when I order the notes, they were : not started yet. At least that something haha
Mine changed to "processing background check" when the medical was passed back in February 2020. I don't know what they are doing really?

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi,
Anyone's medical got extended or got new medical requests. Medical would be expiring around this month for most of us I believe. Also, do we have any sort of update from CPC-M, Please share!
Aug 2019 applicant. The medical expired in early dec 2020. No updates from them at all since then. It just says "you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" in GCKey. Same message from the MP.

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Aug 2019 applicant. The medical expired in early dec 2020. No updates from them at all since then. It just says "you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" in GCKey. Same message from the MP.
Maybe that means they have extended the medical for some more time.

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I hope so. But who knows with this office. They should at least tell us if it has been extended.
Exactly! Only these people know what they are up to with our files.
They are knowingly keeping us away. Not even ready to give a case-specific response for the enquiries through mail and web forms or any means of communication.