+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC-M ECAS is at DM but No PPR

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I got moved to CPC-M on July 9 and my application started processing on July 18th and got DM the next day.

Principal Applicant: INDIA
Application received: 12-Dec-2018 (Sydney, NS)
AOR Email: 06-Feb-2019
Medical Request: 19-02-2019
Medical Done: 25-02-2019
Medical Approve: 28-02-2019
Sponsorship Approval: 13-02-2019
Transfer to VO - Transferred to CPC-M 09-July-2019
Started Processing Application (BC Check) - 18 July 2019
DM (ECAS) - 19 July 2019
Bio-metric request: TBD
AOR 2 - TBD

See above for timeline. Any idea on when PPR could be expected. Problem is we need to plan PAs travel as tickets in Aug is absurd and would like to get her here before Sept.

Any input would be appreciated.

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Srange. The GCKey is more current. According to them.
Your online statuses may be different depending on which tool you use because:
Your online account provides the most up-to-date status for your application.

To have a DM only 10 days after a transfer and prior to AOR2 seems incredible.

Reactions: vinothku

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
This has been really common in the last week or two. We got transferred to CPC-M on 5th July, passed medical on 15th July and got DM on 17th July. It seems like everyone who got DM last week is getting PPR exactly a week later. So we got our DM last Wednesday, and today we got the PPR email. If you got your DM on the 19th, then I think you'll get PPR this Friday (hopefully!). I believe that GCKEY won't update until they've actually generated the COPR to send out to you, and will update to "Approved" or something along those lines. As I said, we got PPR today and there isn't anything in ECAS, and my husband said nothing changed in GCKEY either. But I think you can expect your PPR email by the end of this week.

Reactions: DC1018 and vinothku

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
This has been really common in the last week or two. We got transferred to CPC-M on 5th July, passed medical on 15th July and got DM on 17th July. It seems like everyone who got DM last week is getting PPR exactly a week later. So we got our DM last Wednesday, and today we got the PPR email. If you got your DM on the 19th, then I think you'll get PPR this Friday (hopefully!). I believe that GCKEY won't update until they've actually generated the COPR to send out to you, and will update to "Approved" or something along those lines. As I said, we got PPR today and there isn't anything in ECAS, and my husband said nothing changed in GCKEY either. But I think you can expect your PPR email by the end of this week.
That is great news. Fingers crossed. Btw congrats on DM and PPR.

Reactions: DC1018 and phaeo

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
I assume you guys are spousal sponsorships. I'm actually having very similar timeline for PR processing for PGP. My ecas status also changed to DM today with no updates in MyCIC yet. Also LVO is CPC-M. Hopefully my case will follow your suit.

Reactions: vinothku

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I assume you guys are spousal sponsorships. I'm actually having very similar timeline for PR processing for PGP. My ecas status also changed to DM today with no updates in MyCIC yet. Also LVO is CPC-M. Hopefully my case will follow your suit.
Yes we are spousal sponsorship. Let us hope for the best.

Reactions: ppcat and DC1018