+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Edmonton

Marielid

Aug 14, 2019
Does the fact that my application is being processed at CPC Edmonton mean that mi visa will be delayed?

I applied on July 12th and then I did the biometrics on July 18th. I don't know if I should lose any hopes to enter to the college on September 2019, because my course stars on September 3rd.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Does the fact that my application is being processed at CPC Edmonton mean that mi visa will be delayed?

I applied on July 12th and then I did the biometrics on July 18th. I don't know if I should lose any hopes to enter to the college on September 2019, because my course stars on September 3rd.
It doesn't matter where the file is being processed.
You need to follow timelines posted online.
And they are just estimates.

Applying for a study permit, it's better to submit 3 months before start date.

Anyway, now all you can do is wait.

Reactions: Marielid

Kaur@g

Feb 2, 2019

Do you get the ppr?

Psylecta

Apr 9, 2019
case being sent to Edmonton CPC - shouldnt cause a delay/doesnt mean anything special, as it is my understanding that all temporary visas get issued by them.

with regards to getting the visa in time for sept/fall intake, like another member mentioned its always best practice to apply atleast 3 months in advanced - (be proactive and apply as soon as you get LOA) its tough to say whether you'll receive it in time as processing times differ per country

best thing to do in your case is inform the college of your situation and request that your application is postponed to the following soonest course start date.(worst case scenario)

Reactions: Marielid