+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Covid processing times

Krdk

Jul 14, 2020
I'm in Atlanta and Asc is open here. Did you book an appointment or going for walk-in ? Are the entertaining walk-in ?

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
I'm in Atlanta and Asc is open here. Did you book an appointment or going for walk-in ? Are the entertaining walk-in ?
I don't think you can do a walk-in, you need an appointment. Do you have any info on GTS processing times?

Krdk

Jul 14, 2020
When I called ircc a month back, they told me once we provide biometrics, they will process within 2 weeks.
I'm still stuck with biometrics, uscis asc is not making appointments for canada biometrics. They ask to follow the url provided in ircc website, but in ircc website it says appointment not available. Since you said you are had appointment for biometrics, thought will check with you on how you booked the appointment for biometrics. Did you make appointment on March when ASC were open ?

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
When I called ircc a month back, they told me once we provide biometrics, they will process within 2 weeks.
I'm still stuck with biometrics, uscis asc is not making appointments for canada biometrics. They ask to follow the url provided in ircc website, but in ircc website it says appointment not available. Since you said you are had appointment for biometrics, thought will check with you on how you booked the appointment for biometrics. Did you make appointment on March when ASC were open ?
You don't have to wait for the IRCC site to be up. Go ahead and use the link I gave you, they will ask for your IRCC number. People have been doing biometrics since yesterday and got their status updated on the application portal. My only concern is with processing times

Harjas1997

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
I applied for a co-op work permit on 15th Jan but haven't received any update. Does anyone apply around that time to receive any update? I have called them and sent the webform as well. No update yet.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Does anyone have any success getting their Work Permit approved under GTS. I know that Canada usually takes 2 weeks to approve these with an approved LMIA, but trying to understand if someone went through the process and knows about the current scenario?
I have been waiting for 9 months.