+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Covid-19 Is my brother immediate family?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So from what I can understand from your write up, even if my husband get a flight he may not be allowed in?
No. Bs65 said the complete opposite. If he can board a plane and get to Canada, he should be able to land.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am confused by this moment, because if the wrong info is here, it’s easier for them to change or delete it
but about copr (it wasn`t news for some date but it`s rule) way:

Home Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Corporate information Publications and Manuals Operational instructions and guidelines Service delivery
The link you are referring to is from before the ban was announced.

Snowflakes0528

Feb 19, 2020
As you have been repeatedly told, you can apply for a TRV but have pretty much zero chance because of your extremely long illegal stay.
thankyou you do not hve to awnser my question but as a mother with two disabled children ,i’d tend to ask a lot of questions just incase someone who have had the same experience will come across my post can share theirs .you do not understand how vulnerable i am until you understand how difficult it is for me in these time of crisis to be away from my children let alone to make sure they hve washed their hands .you are also welcome to not to awnser my questions but thankyou .

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
thankyou you do not hve to awnser my question but as a mother with two disabled children ,i’d tend to ask a lot of questions just incase someone who have had the same experience will come across my post can share theirs .you do not understand how vulnerable i am until you understand how difficult it is for me in these time of crisis to be away from my children let alone to make sure they hve washed their hands .you are also welcome to not to awnser my questions but thankyou .
You keep asking the same thing. The answer is not going to change.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Well the CHOICES people make in the past , will sometimes determine the path they’ll take in the future
Btw, if you don’t want comments on a public forum , probably a good idea not to post on a public forum

Reactions: Buletruck

Snowflakes0528

Feb 19, 2020
Well the CHOICES people make in the past , will sometimes determine the path they’ll take in the future
Btw, if you don’t want comments on a public forum , probably a good idea not to post on a public forum
thankyoj for your comment too like i said maybe someone with the same experience can share what it was like .i hope that wasn’t too much to ask .im just a sad right now to be away from my children especially now that my other child’s death anniversary is coming .in this time of crisis ,all we need is a little bit of kindness as we all don’t know what’s everyone story is like .i haven’t been rude i just don’t like people telling me i’ve asked the same question a lot of time .im not posting i’m asking .but thankyou for your time