+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COVID-19 Impact on ITA Application Submission

oopara

Apr 20, 2018
Dear All

I received ITA (PNP nomination) on March 18th via EE with 90 days expiry (June 17th). I have all the documents ready except PCC and upfront Medical. Its not possible to obtain these certificates untill May 29th due to lockdown and PCC and Medical services are temporary closed till further notice. My spouse IELTS is expiring on June 2nd. What should i do in this case?

1. Should i submit my application before June 2nd (before IELTS expiry) and give explanation why PCC and Medical certificates are not submitted? Is there any harm in submitting application before 15-20 days of deadline (June 17th) with proper explanation?
2. Should i wait and submit application by June 15th with explanation that why PCC, Medical and IELTS are not submitted (assuming that these services are not resumed till date)? Its looks little risky because i will lose 5 points of spouse IELTS.

I would appreciate reply if any one who has recently submitted application or have similar situation? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Canadaimmi07

Apr 22, 2020
Dear All

I received ITA (PNP nomination) on March 18th via EE with 90 days expiry (June 17th). I have all the documents ready except PCC and upfront Medical. Its not possible to obtain these certificates untill May 29th due to lockdown and PCC and Medical services are temporary closed till further notice. My spouse IELTS is expiring on June 2nd. What should i do in this case?

1. Should i submit my application before June 2nd (before IELTS expiry) and give explanation why PCC and Medical certificates are not submitted? Is there any harm in submitting application before 15-20 days of deadline (June 17th) with proper explanation?
2. Should i wait and submit application by June 15th with explanation that why PCC, Medical and IELTS are not submitted (assuming that these services are not resumed till date)? Its looks little risky because i will lose 5 points of spouse IELTS.

I would appreciate reply if any one who has recently submitted application or have similar situation? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Your points will not change post ITA. Dont have to worry till month end. But still you need to submit PCC and medical as lockdown restrictions will eased on May 17. You shouldn't give the reasons as visa officer will put on hold your application for further dates which will delay more.

oopara

Apr 20, 2018
Your points will not change post ITA. Dont have to worry till month end. But still you need to submit PCC and medical as lockdown restrictions will eased on May 17. You shouldn't give the reasons as visa officer will put on hold your application for further dates which will delay more.
Thanks for your reply....

If IELST expires post ITA then it has to be taken again. otherwise 5 points on 67 points grid would be lost which means disqualification. i will not be making 67 points without spouse IELTS. Soome one told me that 67 is minimum requirement for Express Entry... Can some one please valid this info. Thanks

Canadaimmi07

Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for your reply....

If IELST expires post ITA then it has to be taken again. otherwise 5 points on 67 points grid would be lost which means disqualification. i will not be making 67 points without spouse IELTS. Soome one told me that 67 is minimum requirement for Express Entry... Can some one please valid this info. Thanks
Hi I didn't get your question. Could you like to share with me via whatsapp? Because i will not be using this thread often. Ping me8190021159