Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
If your permanent residence application has been approved, but you can't travel to Canada before your documents expire, use the web form to tell us why you can’t travel.

Once it’s possible for you to travel, use the web form to let us know. We’ll then give you more detailed instructions regarding restarting the processing of your permanent residence application.

Landing appointments will be held by telephone Latest update: March 15, 2020
Starting March 16, 2020, we’re cancelling all in-person permanent resident landing appointments until April 13, 2020.

If you had a landing appointment already booked, it will be held by telephone.

We’ll contact you by email to let you know when your phone appointment will be. Use the web form if you need to update your contact information.

If your confirmation of permanent residence has already expired
Use the web form to explain why you couldn’t travel.

Once it’s possible for you to travel, use the web form to let us know. We’ll then give you more detailed instructions regarding restarting the processing of your permanent residence application.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It is just a piece of news but no one can guarantee about the landing at the border(through the port of entry) as they may not allow you to enter back if you are not a PR holder or Citizen.

Has anyone tried contacting IRCC to ask about the landing in Canada for inland applicants??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Samar2012

Nov 7, 2018
Category........
AINP
Hi Guys!!!! Anyone has any idea how we can get landing paper within Canada or how we can validate copr, as I am already in Canada.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Thank you for your reply. By the way, do you have any idea that how I can make sure about it?
You can call CBSA directly to verify. But there is no absolute way to guarantee you will enter Canada without any issue.

COVID-19 update: May 1, 2020
If you are a foreign national, you must have an essential reason to travel to Canada. This includes family members and spouses or partners of Canadians. Before you travel, contact the Border Information Service for more information.
The Canada Border Service Agency’s (CBSA) Border Information Service (BIS) is accessible from 6 am to 10 pm (Eastern Daylight Time), 7 days a week. For the latest and most up to date information related to cross-border travel and COVID-19, please call 1-800-461-9999.

Reactions: Emma Johnson

Rohan007

Feb 5, 2019
Hi All,

I got my PR CoPR and have Canada work permit till June end. I worked in Canada more than 1 year while back. Right now, I am in landing process and Currently reside in US. I was planning to cross the border for landing, since borders are closed, waiting to open. Few days back my daughter (age :2) received her PR confirmation by email and her profile has been updated. she is US born. But for me and my spouse, we didn't receive any notification till now. We are Indian citizen. I have heard that many people are receiving email like this of PR confirmation without landing. What is the criteria?