+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Courses suggestions

sufi5411

Dec 29, 2022
Hi and hello everyone, I've completed my bachelor's in bba finance. As I don't have any work experience,

I want to know other than mba which course is good to pursue in canada.

My consultant suggested few courses such as
Masters in professional accounting
Masters in finance
Business analytics

Can anyone suggest me which course to be selected and if any other course is good to do please suggest me that too

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi and hello everyone, I've completed my bachelor's in bba finance. As I don't have any work experience,

Masters in finance
Business analytics

Can anyone suggest me which course to be selected and if any other course is good to do please suggest me that too
It is your decision based on your career goals and aspirations. You don’t have work experience and many MBA programs require some experience. Also why do you need to come to Canada to study if you have a BBA. Why not get some work experience and then come and do a masters. You need to show career progression with higher pay and promotion to justify costs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Masters in finance
Business analytics

When did you graduate and what were your grades? If you didn’t graduate very recently why haven’t you worked?

Peruantaran

Dec 15, 2022
Your consultant seems to be on point with those course suggestions. Masters in professional accounting, finance, and business analytics are all solid options to consider. While I'm chiming in a bit late, for anyone else pondering the same question, I'd say those choices are definitely worth exploring. Also, have you ever thought about checking out a training provider in Malaysia? Just a thought, not pushing it, but sometimes diverse learning environments can offer unique perspectives. No matter which path you choose, remember to follow your passion and keep those learning vibes strong.

Last edited:

pinliver

Aug 31, 2023

Masters in finance
Business analytics

In my opinion, a Master of Finance is a good field for you to pursue. A master's degree in finance provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise to help you stand out in such a competitive, global and in-demand job market. This includes in-depth knowledge in areas such as: Investment. Financial analysis.
Tower Defense