+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Courses availability

Nithin20

Jul 22, 2019
Hi guys , is IELTS score enough for joining MBA programs / PG diploma programs . My Indian GPA is 6 .please suggests me colleges for PG programs which are easy to apply and requirements aren’t high.

Mary Zhang

May 13, 2019
Markahm
Category........
Lots of schools offer MBA programs. Most universities in Canada offer some kind of post-graduate program in something.

You should figure out where you would like to live and see if there is an MBA program available to you there.

The school will have specific requirements for proving your ability to comprehend English.

Nithin20

Jul 22, 2019
So does a good IELTS score ensure entry irrespective of academic's? I’m looking at B.C, ON but I don’t mind if there’s availability elsewhere in a good College

Mary Zhang

May 13, 2019
Markahm
Category........
To the best of my knowledge, there isn't one standard language test for international students that is accepted by 100% of Canadian colleges and universities. There may be, but I don't personally know if that's IELTS or another one.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
So does a good IELTS score ensure entry irrespective of academic's? I’m looking at B.C, ON but I don’t mind if there’s availability elsewhere in a good College
No, it depends on university criteria. You should check their websites for academic grade requirements. The good ones ask for 60% and above, without any fails.