+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Courses after Bcom in canada

Shazia Bajaj

Jul 6, 2018
Hi,

I have completed my bachelor's of commerce from India. I am just unaware about the courses and universities of Canada . Can anyone please help me for selection of courses after Bcom . I mean courses for Masters that will be best suited and the best University.

I will be thankful.

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi Shazia,

I have limited knowledge about Universities, however I can provide you some insights on diploma courses offered by colleges.

You can apply for post-secondary diploma courses that specialize in specific fields like HR, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain etc. Most of these courses are for a period of one year and people usually do another one year course to make sure that they get a three years post grad work permit (since a one year course gives you a one year post grad work permit)

You can also go for general courses like International Business Mgmt (1yr) or Global Business Mgmt (2yrs) which are generic in nature and cover a little bit of everything.

Lastly, universities are fairly expensive than colleges and hence most international students prefer studying in a college. Trust this helps!

Shazia Bajaj

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for your prompt reply. Can you also suggest which province would be better? I am thinking of Manitoba and Alberta also. And in particular which colleges are better according to you?

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thanks for your prompt reply. Can you also suggest which province would be better? I am thinking of Manitoba and Alberta also. And in particular which colleges are better according to you?
Well, I don't know much about other provinces other than Ontario.

It is relatively easy to find a job (PT/FT) since there are lot of employment opportunities in GTA / Toronto, just like Delhi or Mumbai.
The weather is quite sustainable and the winters are not as harsh as the ones in Alberta. Some of the good colleges in Toronto/GTA area are : George Brown, Humber, Centennial. Universities - York, UFT. Trust this helps!