+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Course selection

Zeal_shah

Apr 7, 2016
Hello guys,
I am actually very much confused which course I should select for doing my specialization. I want to ask you people that is marketing a good option for specialization because i am an introvert kind of person and I have completed by bba and have also given IELTS and have scored 7 bands. Please help me up what should i do and can you suggest me some could course's which can help me to get a got exposure so that i can get a good job. PLZ REVERT BACK SOON

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Zeal_shah said:
Hello guys,
I am actually very much confused which course I should select for doing my specialization. I want to ask you people that is marketing a good option for specialization because i am an introvert kind of person and I have completed by bba and have also given IELTS and have scored 7 bands. Please help me up what should i do and can you suggest me some could course's which can help me to get a got exposure so that i can get a good job. PLZ REVERT BACK SOON
hi, I am also about to complete my BBA as my fnal year's result is awaited. And my IELTS score is also 7. I hv applied for Global Business Management in Humber and Centennial. Its a 2 yr PG diploma whereas Marketing is also a good option but it is of 1 yr mostly.

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as you done bba and with 7 bands in ielts, you should apply for masters degree not diploma in a good university,,, if you apply for pgd your chances of getting visa comes low,,, because CHC prefer uni students for masters or phd instead of college guys

ahmad1610

Apr 7, 2016
for masters/phd all depends on what sort of academic background u have...as far as i know...u need a around 75% in you bachelors

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmad1610 said:
for masters/phd all depends on what sort of academic background u have...as far as i know...u need a around 75% in you bachelors
yes you are right

Zeal_shah

Apr 7, 2016
Hi, thanks for replying and actually I am planning to do my masters after completing one year of certificate course

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zeal_shah said:
Hi, thanks for replying and actually I am planning to do my masters after completing one year of certificate course
that is your intention ,,, but the problem is to satisfy the visa officer,,, he may refuse your application with just one reason i.e,,,, your proposed program of study do not match with your previous education history bla bla,,,,

Zeal_shah

Apr 7, 2016
Hi, as much as i am aware i can't directly apply for masters/phd because I have 15 years of education while universities require 16 years of education. So by considering that i m planning that i ll do one year of certificate course and after that i ll apply for university

Zeal_shah

Apr 7, 2016
I am going to complete my bachlors degree in buisness administration by end of this month with minor specialization in human resources.Then how come visa officer can say that my bachelor's degree is not related with the course that i am selecting for my further studies?

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zeal_shah said:
Hi, as much as i am aware i can't directly apply for masters/phd because I have 15 years of education while universities require 16 years of education. So by considering that i m planning that i ll do one year of certificate course and after that i ll apply for university
your uni? and years of degree?
go there,,,,, http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

Zeal_shah

Apr 7, 2016
Hi i have done research on some of the courses on basis of their module. I m listing it here can you give me your opinion about respective course that which one is better to pursue
IBM
Interactive media management
Marketing research and Analytics
Marketing Sales and account management

fankfrut

Apr 7, 2016
Hi,

can anyone suggest me the universities providing computer science course in masters in any province. i have done my masters( network systems) in uk.

Harsimran6893

Apr 10, 2016
Hi everyone I am new in this forum. I have applied for IT business analysis - operational in Conestoga college. I completed my bsc in september 2014 in physics , mathematics and computer sciences with no backlogs. My profile is -:
10th-76%
12th-70.8%
Bsc-60%
Ielts -overall 7 with no less than 6
From Feb 2015 I have been working in my father's company which is an online news channel as junior analyst and business promoter. What are my chances of visa.