+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Course Selection- Confused Please Help ???

Robin041

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-6-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-7-2015
LANDED..........
Yes
Hello Everyone , My Name is Gurtej Singh.
I am a student from india.Below is My Profile.

IELTS Score - Overall 6 (L-7, R-5.5, S-5.5, W-6)

10th - Overall 62%(Above 60% in all other Subjects ) Except in Mathematics - 49%

12th Non Medical 2014- 66% (Above 60% in all other Subjects )
Except In Mathematics - 50%

I Have No Study Gap at All.All I Want To Get My Visa Approved But i am Confused About My Course Selection.
Although I am accepted by seneca college in 2 Courses Diploma in Mechanical engineering Tool Design and Diploma in Computer Programming 2 Years.
But due to My low Marks in maths (in 10th 49% nd in 12th 50%) i am afraid tht visa officer will doubt my marks in maths nd reject my visa.
I am a good student and i have a great interest in engineering field.All i want to know About the courses that suit My Profile nd in what kind of courses Chances of getting visa will be higher according to my profile.
Please Help In Which Course Should i apply Should i apply in m.eng or c.Programming or Change My course ?
Please give me suggestions i need help nd all suggestions are welcomed

Thank You

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Robin041 said:
Hello Everyone , My Name is Gurtej Singh.
I am a student from india.Below is My Profile.

IELTS Score - Overall 6 (L-7, R-5.5, S-5.5, W-6)

10th - Overall 62%(Above 60% in all other Subjects ) Except in Mathematics - 49%

12th Non Medical 2014- 66% (Above 60% in all other Subjects )
Except In Mathematics - 50%

I Have No Study Gap at All.All I Want To Get My Visa Approved But i am Confused About My Course Selection.
Although I am accepted by seneca college in 2 Courses Diploma in Mechanical engineering Tool Design and Diploma in Computer Programming 2 Years.
But due to My low Marks in maths (in 10th 49% nd in 12th 50%) i am afraid tht visa officer will doubt my marks in maths nd reject my visa.
I am a good student and i have a great interest in engineering field.All i want to know About the courses that suit My Profile nd in what kind of courses Chances of getting visa will be higher according to my profile.
Please Help In Which Course Should i apply Should i apply in m.eng or c.Programming or Change My course ?
Please give me suggestions i need help nd all suggestions are welcomed

Thank You
First of all, no college in Canada can give you an ENGINEERING degree. You have to go to a university. You get a technician/technologist diploma from a college.

Secondly, seeing your marks in math; it doesn't seem to me that you're best fit for either of the mentioned program. But again, if the college accepts you, who am I to say this? My advise to you is to re-consider what you want to study.

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way though.

Robin041

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-6-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-7-2015
LANDED..........
Yes
Rossei said:
First of all, no college in Canada can give you an ENGINEERING degree. You have to go to a university. You get a technician/technologist diploma from a college.

Secondly, seeing your marks in math; it doesn't seem to me that you're best fit for either of the mentioned program. But again, if the college accepts you, who am I to say this? My advise to you is to re-consider what you want to study.

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way though.
Hello Bro Thanks For Your Advise I Don't mind nd i don't get hurt by Truth .. i always accept the truth..Nd Bto i don't wanna do degree i am goung there for diploma ..That is why i asked here forum regarding...
Now Can You Please Suggest Me any Course that suits my profile
Thank You

Aug 1, 2015
hello friends,

i am ronnie shethna.i am student from india....

i have recently completed my graduation....and now looking for do study in p.g diploma in canada...

i got overall 5.5 band in IELTS..[ L-5.5,R-5.5,W-6,S-5.5]

my academic is....
10th std- 68.92%
diploma in mechanical engg. - 6.76 CPI (overall)
b.tech in mechanical engg. - 58% (overall)

my question is...can i get addmission in P.G diploma??? according to this score??

and i like to do in these perticular courses-

1. Related to power engineering.
2. Related to mechanical desing.
3. Related to manufacturing,maintainance,production,operation..in mechanical engg.

intake in dec 2015-jan 2016

please help me i am totally confused....

roohbir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Chandigarh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RONNIE SHETHNA said:
hello friends,

i am ronnie shethna.i am student from india....

i have recently completed my graduation....and now looking for do study in p.g diploma in canada...

i got overall 5.5 band in IELTS..[ L-5.5,R-5.5,W-6,S-5.5]

my academic is....
10th std- 68.92%
diploma in mechanical engg. - 6.76 CPI (overall)
b.tech in mechanical engg. - 58% (overall)

my question is...can i get addmission in P.G diploma??? according to this score??

and i like to do in these perticular courses-

1. Related to power engineering.
2. Related to mechanical desing.
3. Related to manufacturing,maintainance,production,operation..in mechanical engg.

intake in dec 2015-jan 2016

please help me i am totally confused....
I would suggest you to retake IELTS as your score is lower than the minimum requirements. You need an overall score of 6.5 with no section less than 6. Good Luck!!