+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Course relevancy !

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I hv done bachelor of arts ( history, economics, English literature) nd got offer from Conestoga for global hospitality management program. Could someone please tell me whether or y it is relevant to my studies.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but personally do not see any relevance at all but stranger things have happened when someone tries to apply for hospitality or tourism. Do you have any work experience in hospitality and what are your plans when you return to your home country , are there a lot of work opportunities in this field ?

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
No work experience, but my counselor(IDP India) told me that since I had economics I can do any kind of management program. Nd job opportunities are everywhere. I paid tuition fee and gic too

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
I'v compeleted my 4 years diploma
And subject was computer technology
And now i got admission at unb in bachelor of science in engineering ( electrical) degree
Is there any relevant to previous subject

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I'v compeleted my 4 years diploma
And subject was computer technology
And now i got admission at unb in bachelor of science in engineering ( electrical) degree
Is there any relevant to previous subject
As of my knowledge u could have opted for bachelor of computer science. But I suggest you to search course details in electronic engineering.... If your course consists computer subject along with electronics then there is relevancy.. or you can write strong sop that why u want to change your field of study.

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
As of my knowledge u could have opted for bachelor of computer science. But I suggest you to search course details in electronic engineering.... If your course consists computer subject along with electronics then there is relevancy.. or you can write strong sop that why u want to change your field of study.
Exactly thats what my consultancy said electrical degree consist to my computer engineer subject.
But after that i was confused
Now got confident to heard u
Thanks