+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Course level - Seniors Help me

Sadia K

Apr 18, 2012
Seniors Please help me out.

1 - Is two year undergraduate and 4 year under graduate are on same level?
2 - Is someone's changes their 4 year undergraduate to 2 years under graduate should he need to inform CIC?

Please elaborate both cases 4 year bachelor degree to 2 year diploma and 4 year bachelor degree to 2 year bachelor degree.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
As'salam Alikum ,

1. Level of study is not same but 2 year or more lead you for 3 year work permit after your studies but less than 2 year lead you for 1 year work permit only.

2. If someone change college to college or university to university "no need to inform" but if someone change college to university or university to college "Need to inform CIC".

Sadia K

Apr 18, 2012
ramzero said:
As'salam Alikum ,

1. Level of study is not same but 2 year or more lead you for 3 year work permit after your studies but less than 2 year lead you for 1 year work permit only.

2. If someone change college to college or university to university "no need to inform" but if someone change college to university or university to college "Need to inform CIC".
Thanks for reply.

1 - "Need to inform CIC" It's just an information or some kind of approval?
2 - Is this possible that CIC restrict anyone for doing this?
3 - Is the change in a study program will affect to future PGWP / PR by any means?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Sadia K said:
Thanks for reply.

1 - "Need to inform CIC" It's just an information or some kind of approval?
2 - Is this possible that CIC restrict anyone for doing this?
3 - Is the change in a study program will affect to future PGWP / PR by any means?
1. Yes, you just need to send letter why your changing from university to college or college to university.

2. NO

3. NO

James11

Dec 11, 2011
ramzero said:
As'salam Alikum ,

Can u suggest me in little different path.

I have taken 2 years UG course.

I have appeared IELTs after getting visa and got 7 bands. I want to transfer my course to 1 year PG course IN SAME COLLEGE.

DO I NEED TO INFORM CIC ??

i'd be grateful if you' ll share your knowledge
thank you

dawood2k

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sadia K said:
Seniors Please help me out.

1 - Is two year undergraduate and 4 year under graduate are on same level?
2 - Is someone's changes their 4 year undergraduate to 2 years under graduate should he need to inform CIC?

Please elaborate both cases 4 year bachelor degree to 2 year diploma and 4 year bachelor degree to 2 year bachelor degree.
Nope diploma is an other course and bachelor degree is other..

1. if u take two years diploma then for bachelor degree u have to transfer your diploma to university and study more two years in university then u will get your bachelors degree i.e u have completed 2years diploma and more 2years u have studied at university so overall 4years after that successfull completion u will get your bachelors..

In short after 2years diploma completion u have to transfer that to university and more two years u have to study in university to get bachelors degree..

Regards,

Dawood2k