+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Course Clarification & Clarification on Post Study Work Permit (PGWP)

RjH_4589

Jan 19, 2020
Chennai, India
My Profile:
UG - Bachelors - EEE with 73% with 1 history of arrear.
IELTS: 6.5 with no band less than 6
Work Experience: 2+ years of experience
Job Role: Junior IT Business Analyst in an IT Firm

Applied to Senaca & George Brown College - 1 year Ontario College Graduate Certificate program - Business Analytics

Planning to Apply to,
Centennial College: Business Analytics & Insights - Canadian Context - 2 year Ontario College Graduate Certificate program - May 2020 (International Application Status - Open)
&
Humber College: Business Insights & Analytics - 2 year Ontario College Graduate Certificate program - Sep 2020 (International Application Status - Waitlisted)

If I choose 1 year programs, then I am planning to do another one year program directly after completion of first program like - Project Management.

My Queries:

1) By doing 2(1+1) programs back to back, will it fetch me 3 years of PGWP (or) only with 2 years of PGWP?

2) What is the difference in the programs between "Business Analytics & Insights" (1 year / 3 semesters) and "Business Analytics & Insights - Canadian Context " (2 years / 4 semesters) in Centennial College? Does it have a major difference in the course provided?

3) What is the chance of getting admitted in Humber College when the status has been shown as "Wailisted"
for International Students & Open for Domestic Students.