+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Course-by-course evaluation

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hello guys,
I wanna ask everybody here for helping in this matter. I already sent my own documents to WES for assessment, and once I completed my application it shows that the type of evaluation is document-to-document evaluation while I am looking for course-by-course as required by CIPS. During the application, they did not offer me to choose whether it is course-by-course or document-by-document. I think their procedure is the document-by-document is a mandatory evaluation first and then you can upgrade for course-by-course. is there anyone here can confirm my understanding or even clarify it? or how can I change my request to course-by-course if it is available without docs-by-docs. For your info, my status is still under progress as they received my docs on July 11th 2019. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
Once they give the report they mention for all the course you have submitted ..So irrespective of the current status being displayed ..lets say you have a bachelors and a masters.. So they would mention in the report individually about your bachelors equivalency and how it was verified , and masters equivalency to Canadian curriculum and how it was verified ..

Hope i understood your question right ..and above answer might help you ..

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Once they give the report they mention for all the course you have submitted ..So irrespective of the current status being displayed ..lets say you have a bachelors and a masters.. So they would mention in the report individually about your bachelors equivalency and how it was verified , and masters equivalency to Canadian curriculum and how it was verified ..

Hope i understood your question right ..and above answer might help you ..
Thank you man for your explanation. But I think that it is docs-by-docs assessment NOT course by course so I have to upgrade to course by course later on. this is what I guess. Thanks