Vancouver, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
Question to you all,

I sent my application via courrier addressed to "CPC Sydney" without any attention to a department name like "Family Class". I thought it would be better this way to know for sure that it was received. However, I noticed that for, and within, each class there are different P.O. Box numbers which they would go to but for courriers they all go to one address: 49 Dorchester Street. I don't remember there being any instructions to print a department name along with the courrier address. Do you think this will be a problem once they get to our package? Do they open it up and figure out which department it's supposed to go to depending on the documents inside?

Thanks

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Question to you all,

I sent my application via courrier addressed to "CPC Sydney" without any attention to a department name like "Family Class". I thought it would be better this way to know for sure that it was received. However, I noticed that for, and within, each class there are different P.O. Box numbers which they would go to but for courriers they all go to one address: 49 Dorchester Street. I don't remember there being any instructions to print a department name along with the courrier address. Do you think this will be a problem once they get to our package? Do they open it up and figure out which department it's supposed to go to depending on the documents inside?

Thanks
Hey there, I did something similar. When I mailed my documents for PNP (not Family Class Sponsorship), the space in the Xpresspost package to add the whole department name "Citizenship & Immigration Canada, Provincial Nominee Program, Centralized Intake Office" was not long enough, so I ended up writing "Citizenship & Immigration Canada, Prov." I hope this is not an issue. Did you ask if the right department has your package? Since the package arrived last week, I'm planning to ask next month.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey there, I did something similar. When I mailed my documents for PNP (not Family Class Sponsorship), the space in the Xpresspost package to add the whole department name "Citizenship & Immigration Canada, Provincial Nominee Program, Centralized Intake Office" was not long enough, so I ended up writing "Citizenship & Immigration Canada, Prov." I hope this is not an issue. Did you ask if the right department has your package? Since the package arrived last week, I'm planning to ask next month.
Well if you put right address that is not a issue. Anyway all the mails goto mailroom. This is not a issue. You can write either way.

ksin86

Oct 8, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
I haven't asked yet but that's a good idea. I should.