Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Hi All,

Profile: Master degree in Canada. Did not mention India B.Tech in EE profile

Work Experience: 1+ in Canada. Did not mention foreign work experience and few month of Canadian experience in EE

Current Score: 495. Awaiting ITA

Questions:

1. I had an old passport in India but I changed it to the new one before coming to Canada in 2013. All my Stamping and everything is on New Passport. My old passport number is mentioned in the current one. Do I submit the copy of Old passport and mention this in LOE during e-APR ??

2. I got PGWP in May 2015 but I got it updated also in Mar 2016. Expiry date remains same i.e. till May 2018. Do I need to submit the copy of previous PGWP also (ofcourse while stating in LOE) or no need to submit this ? My passport only has new/latest PGWP affixed.

3. In my reference letter: main letter with roles and responsibilities + Offer Letter + T4 + NOA from CRA. Should I add Paystub ?

4. In Education placeholder: Only Canadian Master degree +Transcript is enough OR Btech degree/transcript also required ??

5. In LOE, I am mentioning that I have been invited under ITA and not required to show any funds. Is that fine ?

Please respond.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayank_6 said:
Hi All,

Profile: Master degree in Canada. Did not mention India B.Tech in EE profile

Work Experience: 1+ in Canada. Did not mention foreign work experience and few month of Canadian experience in EE

Current Score: 495. Awaiting ITA

Questions:

1. I had an old passport in India but I changed it to the new one before coming to Canada in 2013. All my Stamping and everything is on New Passport. My old passport number is mentioned in the current one. Do I submit the copy of Old passport and mention this in LOE during e-APR ??

Your new passport alone should be fine. Regardless, you will have to enter all the dates for your travel history for the last 10 years, or since you were 18, whichever is most recent.

2. I got PGWP in May 2015 but I got it updated also in Mar 2016. Expiry date remains same i.e. till May 2018. Do I need to submit the copy of previous PGWP also (ofcourse while stating in LOE) or no need to submit this ? My passport only has new/latest PGWP affixed.

PGWP is technically not a stamp or visa, so you do not have to submit it. But, I think it is a good idea to submit it, and the newest version alone is fine. They have all the numbers and info there, in case they want to look anything up. Besides, they issued the document themselves!

3. In my reference letter: main letter with roles and responsibilities + Offer Letter + T4 + NOA from CRA. Should I add Paystub ?

My work experience is also from Canada, but I do not include T4 or NOA. But I have included my paystubs. I think having paystubs along with what you have would be a good idea.

4. In Education placeholder: Only Canadian Master degree +Transcript is enough OR Btech degree/transcript also required ??

If you do not claim points for your B.Tech in India (as I assume you don't, as you have left it out in your EE profile) then you do not need to upload them. Regardless, you will need to mention that in your personal history if the degree was obtained within the last 10 years, or since you were 18, whichever is most recent.

5. In LOE, I am mentioning that I have been invited under ITA and not required to show any funds. Is that fine ?

If you are applying under CEC (which I assume you do, based on the fact that you have PGWP), then you just need to mention that you are applying under CEC stream and you are not required to show proof of funds.

Please respond.

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Thanks Bud.

From whatever I have searched, T4 and NOA is more preferred than Paystub and it is also mentioned on CIC website that those could be attached but anyways I will attach latest 3-4 paystub anyways.

Just one thing, I have mentioned NOC 2173 for the letter I have. Please have a look below. One of my colleague has the same letter and he did with NOC 2171 and he got approved PPR. Since I have already submitted EE and awaiting ITA in next few hours, I do not want to change it now.

Let the EE profile gets locked and after that I will change it to 2171 (Only if required) and mention it in my LOE. What you think ??

The primary responsibilities of your job role is to provide expertise in translating lT requirements in the design, development, enhancement testing and integration of components, to create custom information systems for software applications, e-commerce applications, web/internet applications and mobile applications.
Your primary duties performed include the following:
a) Write, modify, and integrate, test and review software code for software, e-commerce, web/internet and mobile applications.
b) Perform code enhancements, bug fixes and maintenance as required for existing software, e-commerce, web internet and mobile applications.
c) identify and communicate technical problems and their impact on the business processes, users, and l.T. and providing with technical solutions to resolve them.
d) Assist in the development of functional and technical designs, software components, code, unit test cases, design documentations and application installation manuals.
e) Assist in collection and analysis of user requirements and document these user requirements so that they are visible to business process owners, developers and end-users.
0 Coordinate with team members and client teams in bringing value to the client and accomplishing projects goals.
g) Perform Proposal Development, identify solutions and develops supporting proposal materials for projects of varying size and complexity by leveraging existing intellectual capital assets and technologies.