+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Couple of questions about Citizenship

GustaElg14

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Hey guys, happy 2020 for all of you.

I am finally getting to the end of mu journey with CIC. I finally have the 1,095 days and I will apply next week. I just wanted to confirm a couple of things

1.- The current application form is CIT 0002 (06-2019) E ??
2.- You don't need to provide a Canadian Police certificate right??

Thank a lot and good luck this year!!

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015

I am finally getting to the end of mu journey with CIC. I finally have the 1,095 days and I will apply next week. I just wanted to confirm a couple of things

1) Yes.
2) No need to provide a canadian police certificate.

Best advice I can give you is to carefully check the application once you've printed it, since there are some errors that occur in printing, like boxes not checked. So make sure to do those manually.
Also remember to sign the physical presence calculator - it prints weird so the signature slot is usually by itself on a single page.
Sign the application form and make sure the dates on the calculator and the application match as well.
Good luck!

GustaElg14

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
1) Yes.
2) No need to provide a canadian police certificate.

Best advice I can give you is to carefully check the application once you've printed it, since there are some errors that occur in printing, like boxes not checked. So make sure to do those manually.
Also remember to sign the physical presence calculator - it prints weird so the signature slot is usually by itself on a single page.
Sign the application form and make sure the dates on the calculator and the application match as well.
Good luck!

Thanks a lot amigo!

ghelzkhie

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10 2015
AOR Received.
dec. 10 2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.july 23 2015

When did you came to canada ?
When did u get your pR